Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One 4xGreat-Grandparent

Old 27-10-12, 05:52
geniebug

Default Charles Burgess - MFFFF

I've had this family up before - but didn't get any replies, so will see how we get on this time 4x grandparent

Name - "official" name and what they were known as Charles Burgefs

Date and place of birth Don't know

Names of parents

Date and place of baptism - if applicable

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any Married Ann Brown on 12 July 1813 at St Marylebone

Occupation(s) - if any Servant in 1835 in Middlesex

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).Don't know

Date, place and cause of death Don't know

Date and place of burial. Don't know

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable Memorial inscription - if any Don't know

Children
Charles Burgess b 6 Aug 1814 Marylebone, Middlesex,
Anne Burgess B 19 Jun 1817, Holborn, London and
Robert Burgess b 1 June 1820, Holborn, London

I have no proof that this Charles Burgess & Ann Brown are the correct parents. All I know is that his son Charles (Jnr)'s first born - daughter Elizabeth was born on 12 Jan 1839 in Maryleborne, Middlesex - Charles Burgess (Jnr) was himself born 6 August Marylebone, Middlesex, and married Elizabeth Evans on 12 June 1838 in Parish Church of St George, Hanover Square, Middlesex. Elizabeth was from Glos.

I actually physically found this Charles Burgess & Ann Brown in Glos myself in 1999, a long time ago on a trip to UK, but as I said, no real proof. I wasn't that familiar with family history then. The rest of the children were born in Glos, and I have most of that information.

Last edited by geniebug; 02-11-12 at 03:01.