View Single Post
Old 03-12-10, 18:15

Default Mary Joice (?)

My MMFMM

Name - "official" name and what they were known as – Mary Joice

Date and place of birth – abt 1805, Leystock, Hampshire

Names of parents - William & Ann (possibly nee Smith) Joice/Joyce

Date and place of baptism - unknown

Details of each of his or her marriages – 1} to Charles Rowe (listed as Roe) in 1824, Stockbridge, Hampshire (Family Search)
2} to Charles Robinson on 11 December 1850, Stockbridge, Hampshire

Occupation(s) – Ag Lab (1841)

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
1841census lists a Mary (35) with Elizabeth (7) & Selina Rowe (5) living at Blandford Row, Stockbridge, Hampshire. Mary is shown as Ag Lab.
This is the only census I have found Mary Rowe on. At least I think it is her as the Elizabeth listed with her is my MMFM. There is another Mary (or Mary Ann) Rowe born about the same time in Stockbridge – but she is my MMMMM, wife of George and, I think, a cousin by marriage of this Mary!

1851Little Somborne, Hampshire, with husband Charles Robinson and son Thomas Rowe (7) - transcribed on Ancestry as Rahensan!
1861Little Somborne, Hampshire, with husband Charles Robinson & son Thomas Rowe (17)
1871not found
not found

Date, place and cause of death – possible death aged 71 June qtr 1874 Stockbridge. 2c 49

Date and place of burial - unknown

Details of will / administration of their estate – unknown

Memorial inscription - unknown

Sue at Langley Vale

Last edited by Langley Vale Sue; 13-12-12 at 07:34. Reason: Adding census details