PDA

View Full Version : Some deciphering of cause of death needed

maggie_4_7
14-05-11, 10:18
Does this say Natures or Natural? Either way very suspicious probably died of exhaustion after giving birth to 14 children in 18 years!

Thank you.

Olde Crone
14-05-11, 10:26
Maggie

I thnk it says

Natural Death by visitation of God.

Possibly a better way of dying than the Rising of the Lights.

OC

maggie_4_7
14-05-11, 10:29
It is OH's GGG Grandmother's Charlotte's cause of death she was 43 years old and had 14 children between the ages of 20 and 2!

Okay Natural mmmm when I see things like this I am very suspicious can you imagine a coroner putting that now :D

Merry
14-05-11, 10:52
I was just looking at the other thread you have about her. I think that is the most number of children I have ever seen still living at home at one time :eek:

I doubt anyone would be trying to bump her off - she must have had an exhausting life :(

Olde Crone
14-05-11, 11:42
Maggie

I think Visitation of God generally meant "I dunno what she died of and don't much care, cos she's dead and I'm only getting sixpence for saying so".

My 6 x GGM had 19 children in, um, 25 years (from memory). She outlived them all and died in her 80s, in the 1700s this was, so constant childbearing didn't kill off everyone.

OC

maggie_4_7
14-05-11, 11:48
I was just looking at the other thread you have about her. I think that is the most number of children I have ever seen still living at home at one time :eek:

I doubt anyone would be trying to bump her off - she must have had an exhausting life :(

No I don't think anyone bumped her off :D but a clear case of exhaustion and poverty I would assume.

I know there's 14 children and 2 adults I don't know if they are the only ones or just the ones who survived birth. I expect they all lived in two rooms as well.

Lemon Nelly
17-05-11, 20:53
My 3xG Gran died by "Visitation of God" she wasn't old, I think it was just sudden unexplained death, probably heart attack

Lemon Nelly
17-05-11, 20:55
PS When I had my neck op I told the Dr about that and he said "Wish we could use that now, as sometimes people just die."He also liked senile decay lol as he said now we all want answers to what is sometimes unexplainable in simple terms