George Hamm/Ham

Date and place of birth
Abt 1800, Milborne Port, Somerset.

Names of parents
??

Date and place of baptism - if applicable
??

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any
26th Oct 1823, St John the Evangelist, Milborne Port, Somerset. To Elizabeth Cane

Occupation(s) - if any
Ag Lab

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
1841- New Town, Milborne Port, Somerset
1851- New Town, Milborne Port, Somerset

Date, place and cause of death
Milborne Port, Somerset, July 1858

Date and place of burial.
??

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable
Memorial inscription - if any

tenterfieldjulie
20-04-11, 03:47
Sue, I haven't looked for you, but I wonder if you have seen: http://www.westcountygenealogy.com/ses/milborne_port/
I have found by Googling Somerset Parish Records for particular towns there are wonderful transcriptions.
From what I can see for Milborne Port there are: Baptisms 1636-1899, Burials 1636-1850, Marriages 1600-1860, also Non Com Parish records, Trade Directories, and Censuses 1841-1891. Good luck.

kiterunner
20-04-11, 08:32
The baptisms and burials haven't actually been transcribed (yet) on that site as far as I can see.

tenterfieldjulie
20-04-11, 09:12
Oh that is disappointing. If I get to the Somerset Record Office (I think it now calls itself the Heritage Centre) before you find them Sue. I'll have a look for you, probably it won't be until August/September though.

Sue at the seaside
20-04-11, 20:43
Thanks so much for your input girls, always appreciated. Would you believe I've had a contact from a GR member about this man today, he is her 4X G Grandfather, so I assume she is younger than me!!. I've directed her to this thread. Her name is Lemon Tree.