Rachel
15-04-11, 12:01
Name - unknown
Date and place of birth - unknown ~ presumed born in Kent
Names of parents - William King and unknown
Date and place of baptism - unknown
Details of each of his or her marriages - unknown
Occupation(s) - unknown

Daughter Louisa King born c 1844 East Waldon, Kent and in 1861 is housekeeper to grandfather William King (b 1779 E Malling, Kent)

Merry
15-04-11, 13:43
In 1851 Louisa is living at East Malling with her King grandparents, and this time has place of birth as East Malling and aged 7.

The grandparents are Wm 72 b East Malling and Mary 78 b Hampshire Shipton ? - this may mean Shipton Bellinger in Hants.

Merry
15-04-11, 13:45
1841 East Malling

Wm King 61 ag lab Yes
Mary King 65 Yes (should be No??!)
George King 10 Yes

Possibly George is anouther grandchilld?

Merry
15-04-11, 13:49
Ah, looks as if the mother of Louisa is the missing generation!

LOUISA KING Pedigree
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 23 JAN 1844

Christening: 28 APR 1844 East Malling, Kent, England

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Mother: AMELIA KING Family
Messages: Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record.

Merry
15-04-11, 13:50
I expect this is Louisa's mother:

AMELIA KING Pedigree
Female
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 05 MAR 1815 East Malling, Kent, England
Parents:
Father: WILLIAM KING Family
Mother: MARY
Messages: Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record.

Merry
15-04-11, 13:59
It looks as if Amelia was the youngest of several children of Wm and Mary King bap in East Malling from 1803.

There's a submitted baptism for Wm King in 1779 the son of Stephen and Mary King which may prove to be correct.

kiterunner
15-04-11, 14:02
So does that mean the title of this thread should be Unknown Unknown now?

Merry
15-04-11, 14:10
:d:d:d

Rachel
15-04-11, 14:18
So does that mean the title of this thread should be Unknown Unknown now?

Absolutely !!!! :eek:

Gosh :D
Many thanks Merry ... will get to grips with this later :):):)

Merry
15-04-11, 14:29
I was thinking this might be a marriage for Amelia, but I can't find any sensible matches for the name after the marriage :(

AMELIA KING Pedigree
Female Family
Marriages:
Spouse: EDWARD TWART Family
Marriage: 01 FEB 1846 East Malling, Kent, England

Messages: Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record.

FreeBMD has his surname as Tuart.

Rachel
15-04-11, 15:32
I was thinking this might be a marriage for Amelia, but I can't find any sensible matches for the name after the marriage :(

AMELIA KING Pedigree
Female Family
Marriages:
Spouse: EDWARD TWART Family
Marriage: 01 FEB 1846 East Malling, Kent, England

Messages: Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record.

FreeBMD has his surname as Tuart.

Mmmmm interesting name I wonder if it derives from Stewart/Stuart

oh help ~ have to go ...... rotten swizzz ........

kiterunner
15-04-11, 15:42
Another variation is Tueart. I can't find them either. A couple of ancestry trees have them on (as Tuart) with Louisa as their daughter, but no clue as to what happened to Edward and Amelia.

Rachel
17-04-11, 08:23
Euwwwww ... I now have access to a GR tree.
Unfortunately there's no further info re Amelia and the Tuart/Twarts but the King line goes back to 1007 .... :D
*coughs and chokes*

Merry
17-04-11, 08:26
lol Rachel - could they not work out what happened before 1007 then? Sounds like they need to try harder! :rolleyes:

Rachel
17-04-11, 08:30
lol Rachel - could they not work out what happened before 1007 then? Sounds like they need to try harder! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D
*tuts*
It's been at least 3 years since I was in contact with them, so they have done quite well :rolleyes::D;(