PDA

View Full Version : Mundey Family

DanielleMundey
14-04-11, 22:07
Hi everyone I am looking for any information on the mundey family, my grand father is Arthur Harol Mundey (Harley), and his father was George Edward Mundey and mother Christina Siebenhausen. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

kiterunner
14-04-11, 22:27
Danielle,

Do you have any information about these people already, to save us from researching stuff that you already have? Were George and Christina born and married in Australia, and if so, in which state(s), please?

kiterunner
14-04-11, 22:31
Ah, I see there are some public trees on ancestry with your grandfather and his Mundey ancestors on. Have you already looked at those? I think I've seen a post of yours on here already about Ephraim Mundey, who is shown as your grandfather's great-grandfather, so it seems you do already have some information about the family?

DanielleMundey
14-04-11, 23:21
George was born on 3 jan 1892, Christina was born 11 dec 1985. Pretty sure they were married in Australia. Ive been on ancestry.com and are looking at trees now. im looking for photos and general information about them. I have names of some ppl but thats it. I dont really know where to start looking.

HarrysMum
14-04-11, 23:29
Danielle....

Do you have your tree on a computer program??

If so, I'll send a gedcom file, otherwise, email me your postal addres and I'll post a written copy.

Then we can get these brilliant people to fill in the gaps...

Also, email me your phone number and I'll ring you.

HarrysMum
15-04-11, 01:07
Email sent.

DanielleMundey
18-04-11, 09:05
Hi Everyone, I am looking for information on the Mundey Family, Ephraim and Jane Mundey were my Great, Great, Great Grand Parents. My Grand fathers name Was Arthur Harold Mundey and his fathers name was George Edward Mundey. Im looking for photos and any information. Thanks Danielle.

kiterunner
18-04-11, 09:08
Danielle, I've merged your two threads together as they are basically asking the same thing and it could be confusing for people if they posted on one thread not realising there was another one.

HarrysMum
18-04-11, 22:48
Thanks Kite....

I think I've sorted Danielle on this one, but we'll leave it here in the hope someone else picks it up on Google.

Danielle joined after seeing my TOGG posts, so others could as well.....lol