Helen Fairful

Date and place of birth
Fife, Scotland
Names of parents

Date and place of baptism - if applicable

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any
28th Nov 1828 to William Morris

Occupation(s) - if any
Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
1841 Scotland St Andrew, ED 3, Page 19, Line 730

Date, place and cause of death
Date and place of burial.
Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable
Memorial inscription - if any

kiterunner
25-03-11, 10:39
Have you viewed the image of the OPR entry for the marriage to see if there is any extra info, Libby?

kiterunner
25-03-11, 10:44
Ancestry shows William, Helen sr and James in 1851 at Market St., St Andrews, Fife (same address as in 1841). Helen age 51 born St Andrews, Fife.

kiterunner
25-03-11, 10:52
Then in 1861 she is head of household at 118 Market St., St Andrews, Fife, age 63, born St Andrews, Fife.

Her death is on Scotland's People in the Statutory Deaths, Helen Fairfoul, other surname Morris, died 1865 St Andrews (Fife), age 70. If you view the death cert it should give you her parents' names (if the informant knew the info, of course).

HarrysMum
25-03-11, 18:47
Oooh thanks Kite..........I didn't have her death. I'm (supposed) to be packing to go away till Monday....lol...not here...but I'll grab some more SP credits then and look. I need to get them before the price rise and I'm down to 1 poor little lonely credit..