LindyTumblethump
22-09-09, 19:53
Oh never seen that site before off to look xxhugxx

Muggins in Sussex
05-02-10, 06:07
36,000 burials for London Borough of Havering now added to the site

Sue from Southend
05-02-10, 19:21
Wow - just found loads of OH's family - Havering inhabitants all their lives! Thank you so much for this!

Jill
05-02-10, 21:35
Thanks Joan, I've found several families there , including my dear old great uncle

Muggins in Sussex
18-03-10, 05:51
29,000 Brent, 175,000 Cambridge and 24,000 Gainsborough records now added to the site

http://www.deceasedonline.com/

Muggins in Sussex
01-06-10, 06:29
24,000 Aberdeen records added - more to follow

borobabs
01-06-10, 07:00
Oh Joan thanks for reminder , ages since I checked on there ;;

Muggins in Sussex
03-06-10, 06:30
More Brent records now added too, and 3,000 for Salcombe, Devon

Muggins in Sussex
07-06-10, 18:16
40,000 records added for Newark, Notts -

+ in an e-mail from them "We're also busy working on over a million records for the UK's two largest cemeteries situated in London. There's a lot of work here but we hope to have a full range of records available at the end of the Summer."

kiterunner
08-06-10, 22:05
That sounds exciting; I hope they're the cemeteries where my rellies are!

vswells
09-06-10, 19:10
I see that I shall have to have another look for my lot now. I have never been able to find any one. It's nice that there is now a central location for burial records in London. I found the City of London burials don't go far enough.

Muggins in Sussex
17-08-10, 17:32
100,000 records added for London Borough of Merton

Also 7,100 for Southborough Town Coucil

JayG
14-10-10, 21:09
Blandford Forum Town Council
Church Lane, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 7AD.

Approximately 7,600 burial records are available for the Town of Blandford Forum in Dorset, with Burial register scans. Maps showing the exact locations of graves have been prepared and will be added shortly.

Blanford Forum Cemetery - Added 30 September 2010

Burials numbered 1 to 7,599, dated 16 June 1856 to 6 July 2010 are available as Burial register scans with 8 to 20 entries per scanned page..

Note

Blandford Forum Town Council have requested that the addresses of the deceased and places of death not be shown in burial register records for the last 15 years.

https://www.deceasedonline.com/servlet/GSDOSearch

Muggins in Sussex
16-10-10, 19:07
Approximately 7,600 burial records are now available for Blandford Forum in Dorset

Muggins in Sussex
03-12-10, 20:06

From their e-mail -

"Burial and cremation records dating from 1854 for the boroughs of Islington and Camden in central north London are now on Deceased Online. Two conjoined cemeteries, St Pancras and Islington, form the largest single cemetery in London and, in burial numbers, the largest in the UK.
Of the 800,000 burial records, approximately 70% of these are available immediately with the remainder to be uploaded within the next 3 to 4 months. The 575,000 records currently available comprise nearly 362,000 for the Islington section between 1854 and 1945 and the remaining 213,000 for the St Pancras section are for 1854 to 1898, and 1905 to 1911. Also available now are 46,500 records from Islington Crematorium which date back to 1937. The 8,500 most recent cremation records will be added in the next few months, together with the remaining cemetery records.

The cemeteries and crematorium serve a large catchment area across Central and North London and will therefore be a major research resource. The burial records are in the form of scans of registers; grave details indicating all occupants are available immediately for St Pancras Cemetery, and for Islington Cemetery will follow in the near future. The cremation records include scans of registers.

Notable burials include Henry Croft, the original Pearly King; violinist and conductor Sir Eugene Aynsley Goossens, John Hickey (survivor of the charge of the Light Brigade complete with a memorial erected by, among others, Jerome K Jerome); MP and industrialist Alfred Mond, interred in a stunning mausoleum; recipients of the Victoria Cross and hundreds of other war graves; Ford Maddox Brown, the Pre-Raphaelite painter; and Cora Crippen (aka Belle Elmore), alleged victim of Dr Harvey Crippen.

Over the next few months, maps of areas in the cemetery indicating grave locations will be uploaded together with photographs of many notable memorials and headstones.

The Deceased Online database for London is now over 1.1 million including the Borough areas of Islington, Camden, Havering and Merton. Many more records for other areas in London will be added in the near future."

ElizabethHerts
03-12-10, 20:16
Joan, many, many thanks!

I have just found my 2xgt grandparents' burials -

Henry William BOnd 1882
Eliza Bond 1900
both at Hampstead Cemetery
buried with her daughter from her first marriage - Eliza Anne Sharp
and her daughter's husband - John Harrison Sharp

ElizabethHerts
03-12-10, 20:36
resolved

kiterunner
03-12-10, 22:20
Ooh, thanks very much for that, Joan. My grandfather's half-brother is on there and I bet I'll find loads more of mine.

kiterunner
03-12-10, 22:27
Agh, it broke just as I was trying to buy credits! Glad to say I hadn't put my credit card number in yet.

kiterunner
04-12-10, 18:24
I found loads of my relatives on there (Islington Cemetery) but it doesn't give you the section and grave number which you need to know to find the actual graves. But I found some info online which says Islington Council are planning to upload that information by February next year, so maybe I'll have a trip down to London to visit some graves next spring!

ElizabethHerts
04-12-10, 18:50
I found loads of my relatives on there (Islington Cemetery) but it doesn't give you the section and grave number which you need to know to find the actual graves. But I found some info online which says Islington Council are planning to upload that information by February next year, so maybe I'll have a trip down to London to visit some graves next spring!

Kate, I would think they will provide the information - I had two lots of information for my Bond ancestors.
Firstly, the page from the burial register.
Secondly, this:

Interment Details
Site
London Borough of Camden
Cemetery
Hampstead Cemetery
Grave reference
L6/45 name
Date
Date of death
Top of Form 1
Sharp, Eliza Anne
22 Nov 1921
Unrecorded
Bottom of Form 1
Top of Form 2
Sharp, John Harrison
13 Sep 1900
Unrecorded
Bottom of Form 2
Top of Form 3
Bond, Eliza
24 Jul 1900
Unrecorded
Bottom of Form 3
Top of Form 4
Bond, Henry Willliam
02 Mar 1882
Unrecorded
Bottom of Form 4

kiterunner
04-12-10, 18:57
I have contacted them (Islington Cemetery) before to get the info but I found so many of my relatives I would be embarrassed to send them so many names to look up!

Muggins in Sussex
05-02-11, 06:08

From their newsletter -

"Deceased Online, the UK's only website dedicated to statutory burial and cremation records, has increased it's database with the addition of a further 105,000 burial records for Aberdeen City. Deceased Online already has nearly 25,000 burial records for Scotland's third largest city so this will increase the data size to almost 130,000.

The new data is for St Peter's Cemetery and Churchyard for the period 1830 - 1951 and comprises scans of the original burial registers and details on occupants of graves. The data represents approximately 70% of all burials within the Cemetery and Churchyard for this period and others will be added over the next few months. Further records before 1830 will also be included on Deceased Online later this year.

The existing records for Aberdeen City on www.deceasedonline.com are for Grove Cemetery, Nellfield Cemetery, Old Machar Churchyard and St Clement's Churchyard.

Eventually there will be nearly 200,000 burial records for Aberdeen City on the website and further areas of Scotland will also be added during this year. "

ElizabethHerts
05-02-11, 07:18
Joan, I just got the same e-mail! I wonder if any of my Scottish lot are on there?

I wanted to correct their spelling!:d Wait until Gwynne spots "it's database"!

ElizabethHerts
05-02-11, 08:21
It's temporarily unavailable! I was in the middle of browsing some results for one of my surnames and it couldn't cope any more. I think everyone got the e-mail at the same time.

Guinevere
08-02-11, 06:16
I wanted to correct their spelling!:d Wait until Gwynne spots "it's database"!

*gibbers*

Muggins in Sussex
20-02-11, 07:42
https://www.deceasedonline.com/servlet/GSDOSearch?AcctView=Login&SrchView=Basic&DetsView=Content&ListSource=Contributors&section=CONTRIBUTORS&context=BROXBOURNE&lang=E&sessionid=2076549443

kiterunner
20-02-11, 13:52
Ooh, they seem to have added the grave references for Islington Cemetery at last, and I still have some unexpired credits!

JayG
20-02-11, 18:29
It's great to see more records added even tho not for the areas of my research.

Wish they would give an idea what the 'Nearly 2 million further records are due to be added from another 13 authorities' covers, I suppose it's just a matter of wait & see.

maggie_4_7
20-02-11, 21:23
Brilliant I found 5 of OH's ancestors in St Pancras.

Well documented too, address and age.

JayG
23-02-11, 19:47
Website Improvements!
Deceased Online is delighted to announce a range of improvements to the website, and to bring a new type of cemetery record to our database
Researching gets easier!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

We have added a comprehensive list of the questions we are most frequently asked by users, with answers to help you use the site better, and hints and tips to improve your searching. These are accessible from the new "Help/FAQs" top menu item. When you click the "Contact us" link on the bottom menu bar, you will be directed to the FAQs page first; but if you can't find an answer there, or you want to contact us for any other reason, you always have the option to email us.

Improved Search Results page

We have introduced several new features here:

You can now drop down a list of similar sounding surnames to select from.
You can now change the order in which results are displayed: Name of Deceased or Burial/Cremation Date. We are hoping to add further options soon.
You can now select the number of results to be displayed per page.
The Next/Previous page handling at the bottom of the page has been improved.
More explanation and examples

On the Burial/Cremation Register Summary page, against each type of further information available (register scan, computer record, grave details, photo, map) we've added an "about..." link. Click on this to display a page describing just what you can expect with this record type, giving you all the information you need before making a purchase.

Re-viewing period extended

The period during which you can view documents after initially purchasing access to them has been extended from 28 days to 6 months!

Collections - a new type of data and a new way of searching!

Deceased Online is delighted to announce that the website is now able to host a completely new type of data -- collections. These are what they say, collections of records, but ones that don't fit into our usual method of searching, because they are not necessarily indexable in the same way, and are sometimes best searched by browsing.

Collections are primarily offered to Deceased Online by independent parties (not burial or cremation authorities) such as researchers compiling, photographing and/or transcribing lists of old records, or cemetery memorials for example. Access to such collections may be purely by purchasing the whole collection and browsing; but in some cases searching by deceased's name and date is also available.

As our first such contributor we are delighted to welcome Scottish Monumental Inscriptions , who are initially putting onto Deceased Online all of their 90,000 headstone and memorial photographs and searchable transcriptions. These date from 1566 and are from 150 cemeteries across Scotland.

For more details see the Help page entry on Collections under Searching, or click here.

https://www.deceasedonline.com/servlet/GSDOSearch?AcctView=Login&SrchView=Basic&lang=E&sessionid=683197335&DetsView=Content&section=ARTICLES&context=20110221_1

ElizabethHerts
18-04-11, 20:26
Two areas in the county of Hertfordshire (just north of Greater London)
head a list new regions now on www.deceasedonline.com

* Broxbourne Borough Council has provided 40,000 burial records for award-winning Cheshunt Cemetery (1855-2003, UK Cemetery of the Year 2005) and Ware Road Cemetery, Hoddesdon (1883-2003)
* Dacorum Borough Council provides nearly 30,000 burial records. The areas are Heath Lane Cemetery (1878-2010) and Woodwells Cemetery (1960-2010) in Hemel Hempstead; Tring Cemetery (1894-2010); and Kingshill Cemetery, Berkhamsted (1947-2010)

More records for Cambridgeshire too...

* Records for the county of Cambridgeshire are further enhanced with the addition of 1,900 records for Sawston Cemetery from the local Parish Council
* There are already 175,000 burial and cremation records for the City of Cambridge on www.deceasedonline.com

Coming soon...

* Many more records for Scottish areas

JayG
19-04-11, 19:59
Thanks for the heads up Elizabeth.

I've just found a cousin of my great grandfather & his wife at Cheshunt Cemetery.

ElizabethHerts
19-04-11, 21:02
Jay, that's great!

I'm just amazed at how many resources there are now. When I started my research there were only a few.

Nell
22-04-11, 15:50
It's amazing, Elizabeth.

I remember when I got going, there were only two censuses available on Ancestry, hardly any parish records - and certainly the idea you could see a digitised image of an original register was beyond imagining.

The familysearch site just had a transcript of 1881 and a lot of records which were often guesswork.

Muggins in Sussex
17-05-11, 19:32
"Over 36,000 burial records from seven cemeteries in the County of Wiltshire head a range of new data for Southwest England now available on Deceased Online. The cemeteries are: Bradford-on-Avon, Hilperton (near Trowbridge), Holt (near Bradford-on-Avon), Melksham, Trowbridge*, Warminster and Westbury, with records back to 1856 and all including burial register scans as well as grave details.
With the addition of Cullompton the Deceased Online database now features two town cemeteries in the County of Devon. 6,600 new records, with register scans and grave details for all burials back to 1856, are now available. Nearby, the coastal town of Salcombe has also made its cemetery's 3,000 records available, and these date back to 1879.
Completing the dataset for Southwest England is Blandford Forum in the County of Dorset. For this cemetery we have 7,600 records, with register scans and grave details back to 1856.
We hope to be adding many more records for the Southwest of England soon. Check out the Database Coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com to find out more details of the above and many more towns and areas in the UK.

*Note: records for Trowbridge Cemetery are currently in process and will be added very shortly."

From Deceased Online Newsletter

Muggins in Sussex
20-05-11, 18:30
From their newsletter:-

"40,000 more Scottish burial records including Peterhead added to Deceased Online

Two Aberdeenshire coastal town cemeteries and a small
Aberdeen City graveyard added to growing
Scottish burial database

Nearly 19,000 records commencing 1869 for Constitution Hill Cemetery in Peterhead, Aberdeenshire are immediately available on www.deceasedonline.com. The records include digital scans of mortality registers which are rich in detail and include full names, designations of heads of families, occupations, causes of death, places of death, addresses, ages and grave references.
Over 16,000 records, dating back to 1615, for a second Peterhead cemetery, St Peter's Churchyard, are currently being worked on and will be completed and uploaded onto Deceased Online shortly.
The database for the City of Aberdeen has also been increased with the addition of nearly 4,500 records for the small John Knox graveyard. The records are for the period 1838 to 1894 and have been transcribed from Doric language grave diggers' registers and include various spelling inconsistencies (Click here to see the full write up on Deceased Online).
Deceased Online will be adding many more records for other Scottish regions soon. "

ElizabethHerts
10-06-11, 18:37
39,000+ records for Romford Cemetery
added to www.deceasedonline.com

Historic Essex town's burial records date back to 1871

* All 39,400 burial records for Romford Cemetery are now available on the Deceased Online website.
* Digitised burial register scans for the period 27 October 1871 to 15 August 1994, and computerised records thereafter, include a range of details such as description of occupation and/or marital status, age, place of death and grave number.
* Grave details for all interments are also available.
* Romford Cemetery is managed by the London Borough of Havering and joins Hornchurch, Rainham and Upminster cemeteries which have all their records on www.deceasedonline.com
* Deceased Online now has well over 1 million burial and cremation records for the Greater London area and this will increase by a further 200,000 over the next few months.

Sue from Southend
11-06-11, 09:14
Woo Hoo!! Most of OH's mother's family are from Romford..... Off to take a look.;)

Muggins in Sussex
25-06-11, 03:13
New records added to Deceased online http://www.deceasedonline.com/

From their newsletter -

"Edinburgh: 300,000+ burial and cremation
records added to Deceased Online

Nearly 1 million Scottish burial and cremation records now available

313,000 records for Edinburgh's Seafield Cemetery and Crematorium and for Warriston Crematorium are now on www.deceasedonline.com.
Nearly 39,000 burial records dating from 1888 to the present day for Seafield Cemetery feature scans of mortality registers (with many of them including details of the type of hearse used!).
Over 49,500 records from 1939 for Seafield Crematorium are available as scans of cremation register pages.
Records for Warriston Crematorium, numbering nearly 225,000 and dating back to 1929, are available as scans of cremation registers. Please note: records up to 1991 are immediately available - records after this date are still being uploaded but will be available shortly.
The combined Edinburgh dataset of 313,000 means that the total Deceased Online database for Scotland now numbers just under 1 million burial and cremation records.
The Deceased Online team will be in Edinburgh on Saturday 25th June meeting delegates at the Scottish Association of Family Histories (SAFHS) national conference. They will be demonstrating the wide range of records that Deceased Online has for areas throughout Scotland including register scans, grave details, photographs of memorials with searchable inscriptions, and cemetery maps.

Conference details are at: http://www.safhs.org.uk/conference.asp. "

Muggins in Sussex
06-10-11, 19:20
https://www.deceasedonline.com/servlet/GSDOSearch?AcctView=LoggedIn&SrchView=Basic&lang=E&sessionid=1945673173&DetsView=Content&section=ARTICLES&context=20111003_3

Muggins in Sussex
21-01-12, 17:23
Latest newsletter:-

Records for 50 Scottish burial sites
being added
First records online now!

www.deceasedonline.com is uploading tens of thousands of headstone and memorial transcriptions from over 50 burial grounds and cemeteries across Scotland over the next few weeks
Data for the first 15+ burial grounds mostly in the Highlands region are immediately available with records for Dundee, Edinburgh, Lanarkshire, the Lothians, Perth and other areas to be added shortly
Users can search these records specifically by using advanced search, selecting collections. They can then either purchase access to a whole cemetery/churchyard collection or, for a reduced fee, just the subset of headstone images with inscriptions containing specific surnames
Useful tip: once you have purchased a collection or subset there is the facility to search the collection for anything. For example, you can search for such words as 'drowned' or 'killed' and all relevant references from memorial inscriptions will be highlighted.
The records date back to the 17th century with many from remote burial sites. See full details in the database coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com

Come and meet us at Who Do You Think You Are Live,
24-26 February 2012

Once again, Deceased Online will be exhibiting at the UK's leading genealogy and family history event, Who Do You Think You Are Live, at London Olympia, 24-26 February.
Read about the exhibition at: http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com
We'll be launching new datasets and an exciting new service for regular users of www.deceasedonline.com

For details on all data, see the database coverage section at www.deceasedonline.com.

Contact Deceased Online at [email protected]
This email has been sent to you as when you registered on www.deceasedonline.com you indicated that you wished to receive news emails from us. To unsubscribe, visit your account and change your preferences.

Durham Lady
22-01-12, 14:20
Nothing there for Cornwall, Somerset, Northumberland, Durham or Cumberland :(

ElizabethHerts
28-01-12, 07:34
"Newham is latest London borough
to add burial records

Historic West Ham Cemetery dates back to 1857 -
all records available now

East London's West Ham Cemetery, with all 180,000+ records now available, is the latest major London cemetery on www.deceasedonline.com
The historic cemetery, dating from 1857, was one of the first publicly-owned urban cemeteries to open in London following the Burial Act of 1852. It features some fascinating graves and memorials.
Data comprises computerised records, a searchable index, details of all occupants in each grave and cemetery section maps indicating grave locations. See database coverage section on website for full details.
West Ham is the only cemetery managed by Newham Council which joins a growing list of local authorities to have added their data to Deceased Online. The London database now comprises more than 1.5 million burial and cremation records with many more to come soon.

Coming soon on Deceased Online -
records for an historic northwest English city"

ElizabethHerts
28-01-12, 07:37
Further details:

"London Borough of Newham, West Ham Cemetery, Cemetery Road, Forest Gate, London, E7 9DG.

Approximately 180,000 burial records are available for the London Borough of Newham, West Ham Cemetery, East London.

The data available comprise computerised index records, details of graves including names of all those buried in each grave, and cemetery section maps to locate graves.

Note that only the index records are available, and not the full burial register records, as regrettably these were irrecoverably damaged due to flooding."

maggie_4_7
28-01-12, 09:46
Thank you for that update.

I have just found 4 of OH's direct ancesters in a family plot complete with burial dates and details of the grave.

His grandparents buried both sets of their parents in the same grave!

maggie_4_7
28-01-12, 09:48
Thank you Joan.

I do check every week but came up trumps this week and found some information in the West Ham Cemetery.

ElizabethHerts
28-01-12, 09:57
Maggie, what a great result! I hope your OH was suitably impressed.

maggie_4_7
28-01-12, 10:04
Maggie, what a great result! I hope your OH was suitably impressed.

I haven't told him yet he is at the Gym I am now wondering if it has a headstone instact I would think so. I don't know what state West Ham cemetary is in these days.

I was a bit surprised though that both sets of Great Grandparents are in the same grave.

Sue from Southend
28-01-12, 10:27
I haven't told him yet he is at the Gym I am now wondering if it has a headstone instact I would think so. I don't know what state West Ham cemetary is in these days.

I was a bit surprised though that both sets of Great Grandparents are in the same grave.

It's certainly different! Was it cheaper to bury more people in one plot? Although it must surely have been a bigger than normal plot originally?

I can't find any of mine in the new records - even the ones that died in West Ham!:mad: I think our family favoured Manor Park.

maggie_4_7
28-01-12, 12:02
Blimey most of OH ancestors are in West Ham :eek:

I put in one name in a family and up they all pop in family graves.

I have now found over 14 burials and cremations there will be more.

I told OH and as is usual his expression was 'oh really' and then quickly scurried off I think he could see what I was thinking...

A day out in West Ham :)

JayG
28-01-12, 14:26
Don't think i'll have any but interesting to see they've got the 'coming soon' info now.

maggie_4_7
29-01-12, 08:38
Don't think i'll have any but interesting to see they've got the 'coming soon' info now.

I don't usually find anything I think over the last few years I have found 3 because it was St Pancras. Like Sue most of my family favoured Manor Park and also Chingford and Woodgrange.

But these were all for OH and were family graves so once I found one I found a lot more although I found a few on their own the total by the time I decided to stop was 22. I even found a couple of spinster Aunts born in early 1800s buried with neices and sometimes nephews.

LindyTumblethump
29-01-12, 17:17
Still cannot find my Grandfather died in 1939 East Ham must be under the patio !

maggie_4_7
29-01-12, 17:20
Would he be in the East Ham cemetery though?

kiterunner
10-02-12, 21:34
All records for the five cemeteries and one crematorium managed by Cheshire West and Chester Council in North West England are included on the Deceased Online website.
Of the total 185,000 records, over 65% are available immediately. The only outstanding data are pre-1953 records for Overleigh Cemetery and these should be completed by early Spring.

Lemon Nelly
25-02-12, 18:08
Free to search Cheshire West and Chester burial records online, free to search, will also tell you who else is buried in the grave
www.deceasedonline.com.

kiterunner
20-04-12, 17:09
Just received an email which says:

All 210,000 records for one of London's biggest and busiest crematoria are now available.
As one of the Capital's largest cremation facilities, it services a large part of South East London including two London Borough areas, Bexley and Greenwich, together with the Dartford area in North West Kent.

http://www.deceasedonline.com/?source=email_20120419_1

kiterunner
21-09-12, 17:22
Charlton Cemetery in Greenwich (South East London) has just been added.

Phoenix
21-09-12, 23:35
Thanks, Kite! Just found best mate's grandparents:)

kiterunner
27-09-12, 21:45
Plumstead Cemetery (South-East London again) has just been added.

kiterunner
11-10-12, 21:42
Greenwich Cemetery now complete.

Durham Lady
12-10-12, 09:08
I've just realised I never looked at the Romford burials Doh!
I've just found a 21 month old cousin who died from meningitis in 1938, and my aunt's ashes are buried with her. My aunt died in Southampton in 1987 and I don't recall my mum saying aunt's ashes were buried with her daughter.

kiterunner
18-10-12, 21:43
Woolwich Cemetery has been added.

kiterunner
08-11-12, 21:43
They are now adding Bolton cemeteries and crematorium - Tonge cemetery is available now and the others will be added over the next few weeks.

kiterunner
29-11-12, 21:45
Two more Bolton cemeteries - Astley Bridge and Blackrod.

kiterunner
04-12-12, 21:52
And another Bolton cemetery - Farnworth.

kiterunner
20-12-12, 21:45
Horwich (Ridgmont) Cemetery has been added now, so Bolton is completed.

kiterunner
11-01-13, 21:45
And now they have added Overdale Crematorium also in Bolton.

ElizabethHerts
08-02-13, 17:29
103,000 burial records for Manor Park Cemetery
now available on Deceased Online

https://www.deceasedonline.com/servlet/GSDOSearch?AcctView=Login&SrchView=Basic&DetsView=Content&ListSource=Contributors&section=CONTRIBUTORS&context=MANORPARK&lang=E&sessionid=915520901

Sue from Southend
08-02-13, 18:00
This is the one I've been waiting for! I've already found my maternal grandparents, great grandparents and an aunt. But I knew they were there - there are probably many more too.
Off to look for more :)

maggie_4_7
08-02-13, 18:03
WOW

That is mostly where all mine are.

Thank you ElizabethHerts.

Edit: Yep just found my grandmother and two of her sons straight off...

ElizabethHerts
08-02-13, 18:19
So pleased that it's helping you.

maggie_4_7
08-02-13, 18:39
Well I sort of knew where she was I was at the funeral but I was only 14 and it was a bit of a blur and also knew my uncles were close by but didn't have much documentation to be honest and the graves aren't marked - they are common graves. I could have asked for a burial search at Manor Park but never have to many to ask for its £5 a search - there are about 25 I am interested in - so I am happy that I now have some documentation that I can pass onto her other grandchildren who keep asking me "where is she buried".

ElizabethHerts
08-02-13, 19:15
Maggie, it's great that you now know her resting place.

kiterunner
22-02-13, 21:52
Manor Park Crematorium has now been added.

kiterunner
14-03-13, 21:57
And Manor Park Cemetery records for 1898-1930 have just been added.

Lal
26-03-13, 11:20
I knew nothing about this site and have found my fathers baby sister who was buried in Manor Park in 1914 and his brother who was buried there in 1954.

I know that they were poor but was astonished to find that there were 24 other people(babies?) in the 1914 grave buried between July & October. It sounds morbid but how would that work in practice. Would this have been one large paupers grave that kept being reopened. So much importance was placed on a proper burial that surely the family would have attended the burial even if they had no money.

Even more surprising was the brother in 1954 was buried with five others who all had different surnames, non of which I recognied from my tree. He was married with children. Is it likely this also might have been a paupers grave?

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice that would clarify this for me?

Thank you

kiterunner
27-03-13, 14:19
They have now completed Manor Park Cemetery (East London) by adding records for the period 25th March 1875 to 15th December 1898.

maggie_4_7
05-04-13, 16:57
Can't seem to make the link work it goes down a black hole however I have received an email to inform me that their charges will be going up.

"New data - Bedford, Manchester, London.
Some prices up but discounts doubled on
credit purchases

Deceased Online price rises ... and some reductions too

For over 4 years we have kept document viewing prices fixed at a low rate. Unfortunately, due to increased costs, we can't hold off price increases any longer.

The increases apply to register page scans and computerised register records only; all other prices will remain unchanged. The minimum purchase has been raised in line with this.

The good news is that we are doubling the discounts on quantity credit purchases and more special offers will be available in due course.

The price increases will help us to add more records sooner, which we are sure you will applaud, and to develop the website to incorporate some of our users' excellent ideas.

Searching names on the database is still free.

The price changes will come into effect at 12:00 GMT (13:00 BST) on April 22nd. The new rates can be viewed here.

We hope you agree that Deceased Online offers excellent value for access to its unique database of burial, grave and cremation records, and that its ever-increasing rate of expansion will bring more records of interest to you.

More new data on Deceased Online

Sir William Harpur, Lord Mayor of London in 1562
Statue of Sir William Harpur, Lord Mayor of London in 1562
and featured in the new set of data for Bedford

14,500 burial records with register scans for the historic St Paul's Church, Bedford dating from 1567 to 1855 have just been added. See details here
There are now over 12 million data items on Deceased Online from Aberdeen in North Scotland to South Devon

Coming soon in April and May...

All records for a major council in Greater Manchester
One of the UK's most celebrated Victorian Garden Cemeteries - the first of the renowned 'Magnificent Seven' cemeteries to have all records digitized and placed online

The beautiful chapel in one of the country's most celebrated cemeteries in West London
The beautiful chapel in one of the country's most
celebrated cemeteries in West London

JayG
23-04-13, 21:42
Added 17th April 2013

Trafford Council, Greater Manchester
Bereavement Services, Altrincham Crematorium, Whitehouse Lane, Dunham Massey, Altrincham WA14 5RH.

Trafford is one of the 10 metropolitan councils which comprise Greater Manchester and, after Bolton, is the second to have its burial and cremation records on Deceased Online. Trafford itself comprises seven boroughs: Altrincham, Bowdon, Bucklow, Hale, Sale, Stretford and Urmston. Trafford is bordered by Salford to the north and west, Manchester City to the east, Warrington the southwest and Cheshire East to the south.

The Trafford area is world famous as the home to two of the most historic sporting venues: Old Trafford football ground, home of Manchester United, and Old Trafford cricket ground, home of Lancashire Cricket Club and venue for Test Matches and other international cricket matches. The area is also home to the Imperial War Museum, North and the huge Trafford Centre shopping area.

Trafford Council manages five cemeteries and a crematorium:

Dunham Lawn Cemetery
Hale Cemetery (Altrincham)
Sale Cemetery
Stretford Cemetery
Urmston Cemetery
Altrincham Crematorium
Deceased Online will feature records for all burials and cremations which total nearly 300,000. Currently available are:

Hale Cemetery
Hale Road, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 8DF

There are 24,706 burials recorded in Hale Cemetery from December 1894 to October 1999.

Stretford Cemetery
Lime Road, Stretford, Manchester M32 8HX

There are 36,294 burials recorded in Stretford Cemetery from February 1885 to November 1999.

The records available on Deceased Online feature:

burial register scans with up to 48 entries per scanned page
grave details providing information on all those buried in the grave as well as the grave reference
cemetery maps showing the section where the grave is located
Note

Trafford Council have also requested that the addresses of the deceased and places of death not be shown in computerised burial register records for the last 15 years.

kiterunner
26-04-13, 07:16
Records for all five of the cemeteries managed by Trafford Council in Greater Manchester are now available on Deceased Online.
Dunham Lawn, Sale (aka Sale Brooklands) and Urmston cemeteries join Hale and Stretford Cemeteries with their data on the Deceased Online website; there are now nearly 120,000 burial records available for the area

ElizabethHerts
26-04-13, 07:25
I've found my great-grandparents in Sale Cemetery, but the website is playing up, so even if I log in it won't let me view anything and keeps asking me to log in again. I'll try later - I want to see who else is in the grave.

kiterunner
02-05-13, 21:42
Altrincham Crematorium has been added.

kiterunner
14-06-13, 07:20
Brompton Cemetery in South West London, burials from 1840 to 1997.

ElizabethHerts
14-06-13, 08:00
Great! Quite a few of my Jeffcoats there. I already had some of them as I have visited the graves, which are still standing.

My 3x-great-grandparents were buried in the churchyard of Holy Trinity, Brompton, but the gravestones were moved.

kiterunner
14-06-13, 08:35
I thought I would have none there, but I just remembered my grandfather's great-aunt lived and died in Kensington, and yes, there she is.

ElizabethHerts
12-07-13, 06:54
They have added records for 9 cemeteries and 2 crematoria. More to be added.

kiterunner
17-10-13, 22:01
Redcar & Cleveland is the first council area in North Yorkshire included on www.deceasedonline.com with the addition of all records for 8 cemeteries dating back to 1857.
Immediately available are records for 4 locations:
Boosbeck (1931 - 2010)
Brotton (1936 - 2010)
Eston (1865 - 2010)
Guisborough (1873 - 2010)
The records available comprise scans of burial registers, details of each grave and, coming soon, cemetery section maps indicating grave locations
Records for the remaining four cemeteries will be available very soon

JayG
17-10-13, 23:07
Thanks for posting this Kate.

YAY, finally found my 3 x great grandmother, she died in Co Durham in 1909, but was buried 50 miles away in Guisborough! Been looking for her burial for years.

Also found lots of relatives on several branches too.

Phoenix
18-10-13, 05:58
Thank you, Kite!

kiterunner
25-10-13, 21:41
Four more cemeteries in Redcar and Cleveland have been added:
Loftus (1875 - 2010)
Redcar (1874 - 2010)
Saltburn (1899 - 2010)
Skelton (1875 - 2010)

kiterunner
08-11-13, 22:40
Deceased Online has added all burial records for two cemeteries in the London Borough of Sutton in the south of the capital.
The two cemeteries are Sutton Cemetery (off Oldfields Rd) with records starting in 1889 and Cuddington Cemetery (Worcester Park) with all records from 1902.

And:
All burial records for Wiltshire Council* in the England’s Southwest have now been added to www.deceasedonline.com.
The data, which dates back to 1856, is from all 7 cemeteries managed by the Council.

*These records were briefly available on Deceased Online in the spring of 2011 but were withdrawn for further enhancements.

Phoenix
09-11-13, 05:53
Oh yes.

The Society I belong to spent several years transcribing - not the cemetery records, but the bmds - for Sutton, but the Registrar then decided the information should not be put online:mad:, so this little bit is very welcome

JayG
12-12-13, 20:06
The National Archives, Military Burial Records

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

The National Archives (TNA) is a government department and an executive agency of the Ministry of Justice. It incorporates the Office of Public Sector Information and HM Stationery and also performs the Historical Manuscripts Commission's functions in relation to private records.

As the government's national archive for England, Wales and the United Kingdom, it holds over 1,000 years of the nation's records for everyone to discover and use.

Deceased Online has undertaken various scanning and digitization projects within TNA's offices at Kew in Southwest London and is adding them, over a period of time, to the website enabling far easier access for researchers.

The collection of Military Burial Records comprises various collections including those with the following TNA references: ADM 6, ADM 73, ADM 305 and WO 156.

The records comprise digital scans of burial registers which vary in their content

The cemeteries and burial grounds include the following:

UK Sites Burial Dates
Aldershot Military burial ground, Aldershot, Hampshire 1856 - 1911
Bordon Garrison Military Cemetery, Bordon, Hampshire 1910 - 1985
Camp at Colchester Cemetery, Colchester, Essex 1857 - 1859
Canterbury Garrison, Kent 1808 - 1958
Greenwich Royal Hospital and Chapel, Greenwich, London 1844 - 1966
Haslar and Clayhall Royal Navy cemeteries, Gosport, Hampshire 1826 - 1911
Royal Victoria Hospital, Netley, Gosport, Hampshire PO12 3NR 1864 - 1975
Royal Garrison Church of St George, Woolwich, Greenwich, London 1937 - 1964
Sandhurst Royal Military College Chapel, Sandhurst, Camberley, Surrey GU15 4PQ 1829 - 1978
Sheerness Dockyard Church, Isle of Sheppey, Kent 1756 - 1826

Overseas Sites Burial Dates
Cyprus: Polemedia Camp Military Cemetery 1882 - 1984
Egypt: Abbassieh Garrison, Helmich Garrison 1927 - 1946
Egypt: Ismailia Cemetery 1929 - 1978
Egypt: New British Cemetery, Cairo 1897 - 1914
Egypt: Port Said, Cairo 1902 - 1918
Malta: Misc. island-wide military burials 1823 - 1946
Malta: Garrison of Malta Burial Ground 1891 - 1999
Malta: Imtarfa Military Cemetery 1899 - 1908
Malta: Rinella Military Cemetery 1890 - 1908
Malta: The Quarantine Bastion Cemetery 1939
Singapore: W D Cemetery, Pasir Panjang 1947 - 1959

kiterunner
27-12-13, 15:48
Kensal Green Cemetery and West London Crematorium, both in West London, have been added.

kiterunner
31-01-14, 21:41
Kensal Green is now complete.

kiterunner
18-02-14, 21:44
They have started on a project of adding all the burial grounds managed by Aberdeenshire Council - 20 added so far, out of more than 200 in total.

And they will soon be offering a subscription service.

ElizabethHerts
19-02-14, 07:18
Thanks, Kate. They sent me an e-mail about the Aberdeenshire ones, so I shall have to see if they have any of my family, but none so far. Now they have more records, the results from my searches are getting longer and longer!

kiterunner
28-02-14, 21:43
There is now an option of an annual sub for £89.

kiterunner
03-05-14, 10:33
More Aberdeenshire stuff added:
The latest sites include: Alford, Corgarff, Echt, Ellon, Gartly and Keithall with records dating back to 1866.

maggie_4_7
03-05-14, 13:24
I think this site is fantastic I did take a sub out.

ElizabethHerts
17-05-14, 12:10
The National Archives' Bunhill registers now available on Deceased Online

" Records for one of London's most historic and fascinating burial grounds are now available on Deceased Online
Bunhill Fields, located a stone's throw from The Barbican Centre just north of the City of London, is an old burial ground and the records available, 1704 to 1854, are all registers from The National Archives RG4 collection.
The records include many great luminaries, writers and reformers from Georgian, Regency and early Victorian London including Daniel Defoe and William Blake."

kiterunner
17-05-14, 15:20
These are also available on the BMD Registers site and The Genealogist. Ancestry has 1713-1854 as far as I can make out. (In the England & Wales Non-conformist and Non-Parochial Registers under London (Bunhill Fields).)

ElizabethHerts
17-05-14, 15:37
I had two burials for OH's Newton family at Bunhill fields and already had the details from Ancestry, so probably no point in accessing Deceased Online's records. Also younger daughter got the records for me as she works near Liverpool Street.

kiterunner
30-05-14, 21:49
Spa Fields has been added (another non-conformist site in London.)

kiterunner
27-06-14, 21:57
And several more Aberdeenshire burial sites and cemeteries.

kiterunner
11-09-14, 21:46
The large South Lancashire local authority area of Blackburn with Darwen has just been added.

ElizabethHerts
17-10-14, 11:48
Details here:

https://www.deceasedonline.com/servlet/GSDOSearch

kiterunner
17-10-14, 12:21
Thanks for that, Elizabeth. I've found a relative in there already.

annswabey
17-10-14, 13:44
Thanks Elizabeth. Have found loads!

kiterunner
07-11-14, 21:58
Pembrokeshire cemeteries and crematorium have been added.

Shona
27-11-14, 17:28
Lincoln cemeteries added:

Canwick Road (old and new), from 1856
Eastgate, from 1856
Newport, from 1856
St Margaret's, from 1907
St Swithin's, Washinborough Road, from 1890
Lincoln Crematorium, from 1868

kiterunner
26-02-15, 18:42
Two more Nottingham cemeteries have been added: Rock Cemetery (Church Cemetery) and Basford Cemetery.

kiterunner
18-03-15, 17:05
Gillingham in Dorset has been added.

kiterunner
24-04-15, 21:57
Sandwell in the West Midlands is being added.

kiterunner
01-06-15, 15:59
West Midlands records just added include Rowley Regis Cemetery and Crematorium, Fallings Heath Cemetery in Wednesbury, and Sandwell Valley Crematorium (previously known as West Bromwich Crematorium).

kiterunner
25-06-15, 22:22
Nunhead Cemetery in Southwark, London, has been added.

Just Gillian
26-06-15, 06:53
Thanks Kate.

Found my great grandparents and some of their children, a great great aunt and several distant cousins.

Jill
26-06-15, 13:45
My 3x great grandparents are there, thanks Kate. I feel a visit coming on.

kiterunner
31-07-15, 21:49
Camberwell Old and New Cemeteries (London) have been added.

Just Gillian
01-08-15, 07:22
Thanks Kate. A bonus to have Camberwell added so soon after Nunhead. Another great grandmother and several great uncles and their families are there plus leads to a couple of unidentified deceased children from the 1911 census.

kiterunner
27-08-15, 21:50
Cemeteries in Fleetwood, Poulton le Fylde and Preesall in the area of Wyre Council in Lancashire have been added.

kiterunner
17-09-15, 17:23
Grove Park Cemetery and Hither Green (Lewisham) Crematorium, both in Lewisham, have been added. More Lewisham cemeteries to come.

Just Gillian
24-09-15, 19:29
Ladywell Cemetery, Lewisham has been added.

kiterunner
08-10-15, 14:17
Brockley Cemetery in South London has been added.

Just Gillian
08-10-15, 18:41
Excellent thanks Kate!

Found my 3xgt grandmother there.

Rick
25-10-15, 16:22
Just noticed Hither Green Cemetery is now on there as well as the crematorium. Off to add a dozen new burials to my tree :)

kiterunner
08-12-15, 21:54
Honor Oak Crematorium in Southwark has been added.

kiterunner
26-12-15, 22:30
Nottingham General Cemetery has been added.

kiterunner
04-03-16, 13:47
Stapenhill Cemetery and Rolleston Cemetery, both in Burton on Trent, have been added.

kiterunner
24-03-16, 22:02
Just received an email:

Over the next few weeks, all records for seven cemeteries and the crematorium managed by Calderdale Council in West Yorkshire will be added. Immediately available are records for ... Brighouse Cemetery and Lister Lane (aka Halifax General) Cemetery in Halifax.

kiterunner
23-04-16, 22:24
Just added: Rastrick, near Brighouse, south east of Halifax; Luddenden, west of Halifax; and Elland Cemetery, the largest of the three sites, immediately south of Halifax.

kiterunner
17-06-16, 17:57
Latest email:

With the addition of two cemeteries and the area's main crematorium, deceasedonline now has records available for all locations in the Calderdale Council area in West Yorkshire, England.
There are now over 200,000 individual records across the seven cemeteries and the crematorium managed by Calderdale Council. The latest additions are for Sowerby Bridge Cemetery and, in Halifax, Stoney Royd Cemetery and Park Wood Crematorium. The earliest burial records are from 1861 and the crematorium dates from 1956.

kiterunner
20-10-16, 16:01
Ancestry now has a searchable index for Deceased Online, which may be worth trying as it will be more flexible than the one on Deceased Online's own website:
http://search.ancestry.co.uk/search/db.aspx?dbid=70845

At the moment, as with all ancestry's databases when they are first launched, there are error messages.

kiterunner
21-10-16, 07:26
Bath and North-East Somerset are being added over the next few weeks.

kiterunner
29-12-16, 19:23
Highgate Cemetery in London has been added, but of course I only saw it when I'm about to eat! Hoping to find some of mine in there later.

ElizabethHerts
29-12-16, 19:45
My great-grandparents and my great-great-aunt are buried in Highgate Cemetery in the same grave. We visited the grave a few years ago but had to wait for them to clear it as it was very overgrown. I do wonder if I have any other family members there.

kiterunner
29-12-16, 21:57
I found my 2xg-grandparents and 3xg-grandmother are all buried in the same grave in Highgate Cemetery, but it is in "Square 35" which seems to be in the West Cemetery, which apparently can't be visited by unaccompanied members of the public, only on guided tours, and there seems to be no way of finding out exactly where the grave is without paying them £25 - and it would be £40 if I didn't have the grave number and square from Deceased Online.
http://highgatecemetery.org/visit/searches

maggie_4_7
30-12-16, 07:23
I found my 2xg-grandparents and 3xg-grandmother are all buried in the same grave in Highgate Cemetery, but it is in "Square 35" which seems to be in the West Cemetery, which apparently can't be visited by unaccompanied members of the public, only on guided tours, and there seems to be no way of finding out exactly where the grave is without paying them £25 - and it would be £40 if I didn't have the grave number and square from Deceased Online.
http://highgatecemetery.org/visit/searches

The West side is a bit precarious but it is well worth it.

I have people buried in Highgate some in the East and some in the West.

I was born right next door in Whittington Hospital.

I found youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRC99wio-N8

ElizabethHerts
30-12-16, 07:24
I remember that the Cemetery (at least the part we visited) wasn't open to the general public, Kate. We paid a small fee, I think, nothing much. We already had the grave details and a photo of the grave. My great-grandmother and her sister were both buried in 1933. We were lucky that our grave is very close to the entrance and also close to the peripheral railings by the road.

They were very helpful because they had to clear away a lot of undergrowth. I really should go back because there was a tree causing a lot of damage.

Lindsay
30-12-16, 16:16
Can anyone point me to where the square number is on Deceased Online? I have a grave ref of /9935 but can't see any reference to the square number?

kiterunner
30-12-16, 16:47
Lindsay, I had two choices to pay to view: "Grave details and 2 other burials", and "Burial register scan". The "Grave details" one had a ref similar to the one you have and the "Burial register scan" had number and square.

Lindsay
30-12-16, 17:06
Right, found it - thanks.

kiterunner
31-12-16, 11:37
Two of my g-grandmother's cousins are apparently buried with someone who seems to have no connection to the family. Find a Grave has a photo of the other person's gravestone and the other two are not mentioned on it. Wonder whether her grave number could be mistranscribed? I found some trees on ancestry which she appears on and contacted one of the tree owners to ask whether they know of any connection.

kiterunner
31-12-16, 12:00
I have paid to view the other person's burial register entry, and her grave number was mistranscribed. The FAQ's say I can email them to get it corrected, but I wonder whether they will refund me the £2?

kiterunner
20-07-17, 22:18
Crewe has been added.

kiterunner
17-11-17, 10:56
Lambeth and West Norwood Crematoria records have been added.

Phoenix
17-11-17, 13:03
Now may not be the time to search: the site seems to have problems.

vita
17-11-17, 13:43
Thanks, Phoenix.

kiterunner
09-08-18, 08:47
Three Oxford cemeteries have been added: Botley, Rose Hill and Wolvercote. Headington coming soon.

kiterunner
14-02-19, 12:41
West Norwood Cemetery (London) has just been added.

kiterunner
25-07-19, 17:25
Headington Cemetery in Oxford has been added.

kiterunner
26-12-19, 10:14
Three cemeteries and two crematoria from Salford in Greater Manchester have been added with records dating from 1879. Agecroft, Peel Green, and Swinton Cemeteries, and Agecroft and Peel Green Crematoria.

kiterunner
23-01-20, 18:55
Uplands Cemetery in Smethwick and Wood Green Cemetery in Wednesbury have been added.

kiterunner
14-02-20, 13:09
Macclesfield Cemetery and Crematorium has been added.

kiterunner
12-03-20, 16:32
Alderley Edge, Knutsford and Wilmslow Cemeteries have been added.

Kit
13-03-20, 22:16
I've not used the site as they didn't have anything useful, for me, years ago when I first looked. Do they have images or are they a transcription site?

kiterunner
13-03-20, 22:41
Yes, they have images. They will have loads more stuff than when you first looked.

kiterunner
08-04-20, 12:00
Weaste Cemetery in Salford has been added.

JBee
08-04-20, 21:23
Oh good - that's where my great grandmother is buried

kiterunner
21-05-20, 17:06
Rosary and Earlham Cemeteries in Norwich have just been added.

kiterunner
25-09-20, 11:33
Exwick and Topsham Cemeteries in Devon have been added.

Kit
30-09-20, 04:46
ooh Topsham might be useful for OHs side if they go back far enough. Thanks

kiterunner
09-10-20, 14:17
Exeter's Higher Cemetery has been added.

kiterunner
20-11-20, 09:25
Streatham Cemetery in London has been added.

Phoenix
20-11-20, 10:00
Ooh I wonder if that is the final resting place of the handcuff queen? Thanks, Kite.

kiterunner
20-11-20, 11:20
Let us know if it is!

Phoenix
20-11-20, 11:33
Rats! It's Streatham PARK Cemetery, a private cemetery that they are buried in. Ah, well.

kiterunner
04-12-20, 22:27
Lambeth Cemetery has been added.

Phoenix
05-12-20, 12:54
Oh wow, Thanks Kite. Lots to look for there!

kiterunner
30-04-21, 21:50
Brookwood Cemetery, Surrey, has been added.

Phoenix
01-05-21, 08:14
Thanks, Kite! It will have been a long time coming.

Am I right in thinking that you don't discover the burial location unless you subscribe? One of best mate's ancestors has suddenly popped up, and Brookwood had been my best guess for a long time for disposing of south London's dead.

maggie_4_7
01-05-21, 09:19
Thanks, Kite! It will have been a long time coming.

Am I right in thinking that you don't discover the burial location unless you subscribe? One of best mate's ancestors has suddenly popped up, and Brookwood had been my best guess for a long time for disposing of south London's dead.

You can search and see the date and place of burial but have to either subscribe or buy credits/vouchers to view the details/image. Some images give you details like where died or last address etc and on very rare ocassions next of kin who paid for burial. I have found headstones too but that was Dreghorn Cemetary in Ayrshire and a cemetery in Durham but they are extra credits/vouchers. The most disappointing burial images I have come across is West Ham Cemetary just name and grave reference which on some search listing is shown at the top anyway if I recall correctly.

Phoenix
01-05-21, 10:19
Thanks, Maggie. Place appears to be borough/county, rather than location.

kiterunner
02-09-21, 15:34
Leicester City cemeteries have been added.

kiterunner
01-10-21, 08:46
Chadwell Heath and Eastbrookend Cemeteries in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham have been added.

kiterunner
15-10-21, 17:27
Rippleside Cemetery, also in Barking and Dagenham, has been added.

kiterunner
19-08-22, 08:46
Gilroes Crematorium in Leicester has been added.

kiterunner
27-10-22, 16:24
Three Wolverhampton cemeteries have been added: Merridale, Beacon Hill, and Danescourt.

kiterunner
11-11-22, 08:36
Two more Wolverhampton cemeteries - Bushbury and Bilston.

kiterunner
20-04-23, 18:41
Reading Old and Hemdean Road cemeteries have been added.

kiterunner
11-05-23, 18:24
Henley Road Cemetery in Reading, and Reading Crematorium, have been added.

kiterunner
09-02-24, 08:47
Halton Cemetery, Widnes Cemetery, and Runcorn Cemetery have been added.