PDA

View Full Version : Ann Lambourn

Langley Vale Sue
19-11-10, 18:15
OH's MMMFM

Name - "official" name and what they were known as - Ann Lambourn.

Date and place of birth - abt 1814, Twyford, Buckinghamshire.

Names of parents - William & Elizabeth (nee Claydon?) Lambourn

Date and place of baptism - probably 25 May 1817, Twyford, Buckinghamshire

Details of each of his or her marriages - to John Hall on 10 February 1831, Twyford, Buckinghamshire.

Occupation(s) -

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
1841 - Tingewick, Twyford, Buckinghamshire.

Date, place and cause of death - probably Sept qtr 1845 Buckingham reg dist.

Date and place of burial. - unknown

Details of will / administration of their estate - unknown

Memorial inscription - unknown

Merry
19-11-10, 21:41
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right couple, but in 1851 is this them?

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/iexec?htx=view&r=5538&dbid=8860&iid=BKMHO107_1724_1724-0117&fn=John&ln=Hall&st=d&ssrc=&pid=4058361

That says Ann is 42 and from Shrivenham. :confused:

How do you know Ann's mother's name? I noticed there was an Elizabeth Lambourn living with John and Ann (ann is recorded as 27, so that works out to 1814, but would make her quite young at marriage - not impossibly so), but Elizabeth is 84, so perhaps grandmother rather than mother?

Langley Vale Sue
20-11-10, 00:31
Sorry :( I have the wrong couple in 1851. I was looking at some old notes instead of my FTM :(
Ann had died by 1851 and I have her widowed husband & children on the census.

Now I just have to decide which death of Ann Hall in Buckinghamshire is the right one!

I've altered my previous post.

kiterunner
22-11-10, 09:30
How do you know Ann was born in Tywford? The 1841 census just says yes to born in county. Although, if she was born in Twyford, there is a possible baptism 16 Nov 1812, parents William and Martha.

Langley Vale Sue
22-11-10, 18:07
I honestly don't know how I knew Ann was born in Twyford. I have it in my FTM, but stupidly didn't include a reference! She 'belongs' to my OH and I may have got the details from a relative who passed on all she knew about the family. I'll have to rummage through my stuff to see if I can confirm her birthplace.