Thomas Harrison

Date and place of birth

c 1779 - probably in Derbyshire

Names of parents

Unknown

Date and place of baptism - if applicable

Unknown

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any

9th October 1821 to Mary Clark (http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10343) at All Saints, Bradley, Derbyshire

Occupation(s) - if any

Shoemaker

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).

At least 1821 - 1840 lived in Bradley, Derbyshire

Date, place and cause of death

11th April 1840 in Bradley, Derbyshire - cause - Inflammation

Date and place of burial.

15th April 1840 at All Saints, Bradley, Derbyshire

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable

Unknown

Memorial inscription - if any

Unknown

Link to daughter:Sarah Harrison (http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2824)

kiterunner
12-11-10, 08:51
Does it say on the marriage whether he was a widower or not, Marg?

Margaret in Burton
12-11-10, 09:02
Does it say on the marriage whether he was a widower or not, Marg?

I don't believe so Kate. I saw it in the parish register last time I was in Matlock. Didn't take a copy just copied it all out.

kiterunner
12-11-10, 09:56
Who were the witnesses at the wedding?

Margaret in Burton
12-11-10, 11:22
Who were the witnesses at the wedding?

George Lees and Mary Harrison

kiterunner
12-11-10, 14:25
Ooh, have you ever looked at a marriage between George Lees and Mary Harrison, 5 Dec 1821, also at Bradley?

Margaret in Burton
12-11-10, 15:50
Ooh, have you ever looked at a marriage between George Lees and Mary Harrison, 5 Dec 1821, also at Bradley?

No, I'll look into that. Where was that? Was it on the pilot site? I bet Mary was Thomas' sister.

I haven't done any research on this line for a long time, time to get back to it I reckon.

kiterunner
12-11-10, 16:34
Yes, it was on the pilot site. Hopefully Mary will have another brother or sister as witness. Or she might turn out to be Thomas's daughter by a first wife?

Margaret in Burton
12-11-10, 16:56
Yes, it was on the pilot site. Hopefully Mary will have another brother or sister as witness. Or she might turn out to be Thomas's daughter by a first wife?

Can't see me getting to Matlock to see the PR's very soon though to see those witnesses.

I did find a Mary Lees born in Bradley in 1851. She's a widow but checking for her in 1841 she seems to be married to a William.