PDA

View Full Version : William Gaydon - 3 x gt.grandfather

GenieDi
04-11-10, 12:46
Name - "official" name and what they were known as - William Gaydon (spelling varies over time)

Date and place of birth - 1815 Blackwell, Warwickshire.

Names of parents - Jonathon Gaydon and Judith Hicks.

Date and place of baptism - if applicable - 7th May 1815, Tredington. Worcestershire.

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any - To sarah Riley, 5th February, 1842 - Tredington.

Occupation(s) - if any - 1851 Dealer in sweetmeats. 1860 death cert carrier

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).

1851 - Tredington, Warwickshire.

Date, place and cause of death -1st September 1860, Blackwell, Tredington. Tumour in abdomen -3 years and diarrohea

Date and place of burial. - 4th September, 1860. Tredington, Worcestershire.

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable

Memorial inscription - if any

gaydonhooper
12-01-13, 01:22
Hello, Di,
I am research and writing on Gaydon family history and would be very interested to communicate with you on your g3 g/f William Gaydon about whom I know a little incuding his various brothers and some descendents to the present day.
My writing on Gaydon Familt History has resulted in 1 book, 'The 19th Century Gaydon Clock and Watch Makers' and now I have a 350 page book on 'The Gaydons - A Family Epic'.
Perhaps I should stop and see if you are still out there and interested.

GenieDi
15-01-13, 23:46
Hi Yes I am still around lol I have no clock and watch makers that I have come across as yet. I would like to hear more though. Nice to have a reply to something after so long.