PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone having problems with Ancestry?

BlueSavannah
22-10-10, 14:30
Hi. Ive been having problems for the past 24 hours with accessing records on ancestry. I can search census returns but when I click the link, I cannot scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says who else is at the property. However, I can click the link that takes me to the image.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Regards, Claire

Mary from Italy
22-10-10, 19:01
I'm having a different problem - it keeps giving me the message to say that there's more than one person logged in with my account (there isn't) or lets me log in but then doesn't recognise my subscription and doesn't give me the full results that you need a subscription for.

Mary from Italy
22-10-10, 19:57
How odd. If I sign into ancestry.com.au it works fine - it's only co.uk I'm having trouble with. I've tried deleting cookies and cache, but it's made no difference.

Margaret in Burton
22-10-10, 20:07
No problems for me

Mary from Italy
22-10-10, 20:15
Oops, working now - somehow it signed me in under an old username. No idea how that happened.

BlueSavannah
22-10-10, 20:54
ah, its suddenly started working again, phew. :)

Sally
26-10-10, 18:56
I have been having different problems.........when searching via my tree, the search name at the top is the wrong one, so I cannot compare dates etc.

Also the options for making a book etc. just come up with server not found.

vallee
26-10-10, 21:20
I had that problem Claire and Sally for a few weeks kept complaining about it ,they have finaly sorted it .

borobabs
26-10-10, 22:21
Oh glad something is sorted on there I have had all the problems mentioned for about 10 days or more and the one Sally said about wrong names on the search part has done my head in ;;