PDA

View Full Version : My 10 wills have arrived from Birmingham.....................

Margaret in Burton
30-09-10, 13:46
............... they took 7 days. :D:D

I may be gone some time........ or I may be back quite quickly with questions :rolleyes:

Sue from Southend
30-09-10, 13:57
I wish I had ten Ancestors that had left Wills ;(

Wanders off to sulk, green with envy.......

Merry
30-09-10, 13:57
lol!! That should keep you busy :)

borobabs
30-09-10, 17:36
I wish I had one who left a will ;;have fun dear ;;

JayG
30-09-10, 21:02
Great news!

Pleased other people have got a similar service from Birmingham that I have.

Margaret in Burton
30-09-10, 21:40
I really didn't expect them to be that quick. My cheque cleared yesterday so I was hopeful when I noticed that. I had to leave them alone whilst I did the ironing and tidied the bedroom. It was torture. :(:(

borobabs
30-09-10, 22:08
Pmsl how maany people would have been good for H****W**** with them sat there

Margaret in Burton
30-09-10, 22:25
We've only had a quick tea Babs, haven't had time to cook. OH asked if I was going to watch something on TV he'd recorded. I said, NO! I want to do this. lol

borobabs
30-09-10, 23:36
Silly man doesnt he know by now how important this stuff is to us lol bet he hasnt heard peep out of you all night

Margaret in Burton
01-10-10, 06:23
Silly man doesnt he know by now how important this stuff is to us lol bet he hasnt heard peep out of you all night

No, but the flipping TV was doing my head in, couldn't concentrate on my transcribing. :D:D

ElizabethHerts
01-10-10, 07:03
Marg, you will now have many happy days and hours absorbed in your wills.

I have bought lots of wills over the past few years and I love transcribing. The latest document I have transcribed is an Indenture from 1713 and it is an absolute gem.

Sometimes it can be really difficult but I find if I put part of a phrase into Google I can usually work out the trick bits. It quite often brings up wills with the same wording, so you can confirm whether you have guessed correctly.:d

vallee
01-10-10, 11:19
I'm jealous this is the 5th week since I ordered just one;(

Margaret in Burton
01-10-10, 11:30
Marg, you will now have many happy days and hours absorbed in your wills.

I have bought lots of wills over the past few years and I love transcribing. The latest document I have transcribed is an Indenture from 1713 and it is an absolute gem.

Sometimes it can be really difficult but I find if I put part of a phrase into Google I can usually work out the trick bits. It quite often brings up wills with the same wording, so you can confirm whether you have guessed correctly.:d

I'll remember that Elizabeth, thank you for the tip.

I'm jealous this is the 5th week since I ordered just one;(

Send to Birmingham next time Val.

WendyPusey
01-10-10, 16:47
None of my lot left wills. You are lucky.

vallee
03-10-10, 11:09
I thought that Wendy but are you sure ???
Thanks Margaret I WILL