PDA

View Full Version : John Thomas Webb died 1890 Salwick

beaglelady
13-06-10, 10:48
Hi guys,

Sorry to bore you again with my Webb nightmare:(

Just wondered if you could give me any ideas as to where my John T Webb would be buried. I think it's too soon for cremation. I've tried searching in graveyards in and around Salwick area, as far as Kirkham, but nothing. Even tried searching in St Ann's Churchyard at Woodplumption while searching for Kiterunners ancestors!! Again nothing.

He could be in a unmarked grave I suppose but how do I find that out??

Any help as per usual would be most appreciated:)

Thanks,
Elaine.

P.S. Kiterunner, I've just sent you an email but it's been returned can you PM me your address again, sorry!!

kiterunner
13-06-10, 11:15
I can't see his burial online at Lancashire Online Parish Clerks or FamilySearch Record Search so I guess you would have to go to the record office and look at the burial registers for the graveyards where you think he might be buried. Or you could try CEMSEARCH - http://www.cemsearch.co.uk/index.html

They say they have some Webbs buried at Preston municipal cemetery, for instance. But you have to pay to see the details.

beaglelady
13-06-10, 11:25
Hi Kate,

Thanks for that, I do have his death certificate so his death was registered.

I've re-sent the email to you and it's gone this time!

Thanks again,

Elaine.

kiterunner
13-06-10, 11:41
The photos have arrived, Elaine, and thanks very much for them.

Not sure why you mention that his death was registered; I was talking about the burial registers?

beaglelady
13-06-10, 11:50
Hi,

No just ignore me, got my dizzy head on this morning:o:o

I have contact Preston Cemetery Office before and they searched for my J T Webb but found nothing. There are other Webb's buried there which I know about just not the correct ones - arrghhhhhh!!!!!:rolleyes:

Will persevere with it,

Thanks,
Elaine.