PDA

View Full Version : An amoral lothario FFF

Oakum Picker
14-05-10, 08:22
Name - "official" name and what they were known as
An amoral lothario who seduced my g-gm & then refused to do the honourable thing alledgedly, possibly named Albert

Date and place of birth
Possibly Hitchin

Names of parents
Your guess is as good as mine

Date and place of baptism - if applicable
Ditto

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any
Ditto

Occupation(s) - if any
Ditto

Military service - if any
Ditto

Addresses where they lived - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on.
1897 Hitchin

Date, place and cause of death Unknown

Date and place of burial / cremation. Unknown

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable Unknown

Memorial inscription - if any Unknown

ElizabethHerts
14-05-10, 08:32
:d
I had one of those last week, Glen!

The only information I had was "possbily with the surname SIM"!!

Margaret in Burton
14-05-10, 09:00
Oh, another one like my Thomas Harrison. Glad I'm not the only one who posted something like that. :D:D

Oakum Picker
14-05-10, 13:27
I didn't bother to post first time around but it's so frustrating as I have 2 illegitimate gps so a quarter of my tree had gone before I started. My g-gm married 9 months after my gf's birth but not to his father. My gf was raised by his gps. The only clue I have is that he was named Albert which had never been used in the family before but it may just be that the name was becoming popular at the end of the C19th. I've narrowed it down to 6 possibilities; perhaps I should follow all their lines - at least it would keep me busy.

kiterunner
18-05-10, 07:06
Have you thought of taking part in one of those Y-chromosome DNA studies, Glen? There's a chance it might give you a likely surname for Albert.

HarrysMum
18-05-10, 11:03
Glen.....I think we all have one of those.

I had my Mr Evans.......nothing else but one son's name.....lol

Found him though and all sorts of other info on him. Good Luck.

Oakum Picker
24-05-10, 08:21
Kate,

I hardly know how to step up and say this as I realise I should have made it clearer earlier but unfortunately I don't have a 'Y' chromosome.

kiterunner
24-05-10, 08:30
Oh, sorry, Glen, I'm sure you can understand why I thought you would have one!

Oakum Picker
24-05-10, 08:43
Absolutely Kate. As I said it's my fault for not making it clearer. With emails I do sometimes remember to put 'Mrs' after but it's not something I think of on a forum & I only usually mention it when the issue arises as it has now done.