PDA

View Full Version : william saul

bidston
07-04-10, 06:25
hi all , i have a possible birth for jane saul 20 nov 1814, with parents as william saul/jane crane, now have a possible birth of william saul 26 june 1789, all at st nicholas church, liverpool, can anyone take a look for me, am getting a bit desperate now so my judgment is questionable

Merry
07-04-10, 07:48
hi all, just received the birth certificate for my great grandmother, as above, 5 oct 1847, sadly the one piece of info i needed is mothers maiden name, and we cant read it clearly, mother was either jane paul or jane taul, which sounds a bit odd, but the last letters are definitely aul, any ideas

Have you seen a scan of the above birth cert yet? I think given we spent all that time looking for a superintendent of mines, you need to see the above cert before considering attempting to go back any further!!!

Merry
07-04-10, 07:50
Also, you need to ensure you are jot just clutching at any entry that fits the criteria you have. There's no point in doing someone elses tree insted of yours! :)

bidston
07-04-10, 10:31
hi merry, it is jane saul, for sure

Merry
07-04-10, 11:18
And what's your reasoning for that birth in 1814 being hers? UPDATE: oh, it's a baptism, not a birth!