PDA

View Full Version : Thrulines playing up?

Phoenix
24-08-23, 16:11
Sib, sib's child and cousin have suddenly disappeared from my Thrulines. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm hoping it is a temporary glitch and I don't have to unattach and reattach them to the tree.

Phoenix
28-08-23, 11:48
Four days later, and the glitch has not resolved itself. It is really odd, as I'm also not having new thrulines showing. At the same time, the matches I manage show common ancestors.

Sue from Southend
28-08-23, 14:07
My sister still appears on my Thru Lines but randomly not on all our ancestors! Our results are both linked to the same tree.

We haven't had any new Thru lines for ages but I've just checked and there six new ones. Most of them were rubbish....!

marquette
31-08-23, 21:57
I have not looked at Thrulines for all the new Common Ancestors marked on all the tests I manage, but some of them are dodgy, when you click on the person showing in line, then choose a tree, often a different person appears.

I am not doing anything with them until I check them out. I will build a tree upwards from the DNA match to see if it pans out.

Phoenix
09-09-23, 20:03
A friend was telling me that there is a major problem with Thrulines at the moment. I'm leaving well alone, hoping Ancestry will sort it out.

This may coincide with changes they have made. Several aspects of matches are now shown as member access, and new matches are automatically assigned to parents 1 or 2