PDA

View Full Version : Adam Anderson Bonnyman 1916-1966 (?)

Olde Crone
30-11-22, 13:51
Ancestry shows the image of a Scottish death certificate when I search for this man but my kindle won't allow me to enlarge it enough to read it. I would be grateful if someone would take a look because I have found what I believe to be the correct death registration in 1967 in England, lol.

TIA!

OC

ElizabethHerts
30-11-22, 14:03
I can't find it, OC. Could you post the link?

Olde Crone
30-11-22, 14:06
Hang on, back in a minute!

OC

Olde Crone
30-11-22, 14:10
ancestry.co.uk/genealogy/records/adam-anderson-bonnyman-24-3vzrpvm

I hope that works. Thankyou!

OC

ElizabethHerts
30-11-22, 14:16
Hmm, I can't open anything. One document that looked promising took me to the Bing search. I can see his name but no documents open. :(

Olde Crone
30-11-22, 14:33
Thank you for looking Elizabeth, I don't believe it's him anyway, there can't be two people with that specific name and age! I'm going with the one who died in England, especially as the wife he married in Scotland remarried in England in the town where he died.

OC

Merry
30-11-22, 15:28
When I use your link I get his name and a thumbnail image of what appears to be a Scottish birth record rather than a death. I can't see the details, but it has the wrong number of narrow columns to be a death (has a narrow column for sex where the death records have two narrow columns for sex and age at death).

Olde Crone
30-11-22, 16:01
Ah, Thank you Merry. I thought I could see "Deaths" but obviously couldn't - and there's no death registered for him in 1966 in Scotland anyway. The other images are for the right family which is why I was interested.

OC