PDA

View Full Version : Frances Beatrice Fawdry

ElizabethHerts
16-04-21, 14:35
There are Ancestry hits for Frances Beatrice Fawdry in US newspapers marriage index.

Could someone with the Worldwide subscription please tell me what they relate to?

Sue from Southend
16-04-21, 14:54
Name: Frances Beatrice Fawdry
[Frances Beatrice Moffett]
Residence Date: Abt 1926
Residence Place: 15 Sterling Place , Ridgewood
Employer: Ellis Hospital
School: Rucoell Sags College
Marriage Date: 24 Aug 1926
Marriage Place: Schenectady
Spouse: William Alfred Moffett

Not sure what the name of the college should be!

The address in Ridgewood, New Jersey is about a mile from where I liived in the US for about three years in the early nineties!

ElizabethHerts
16-04-21, 14:55
Thanks, Sue. I can see her on passenger lists but had no idea what she was doing there.

I hadn't realised she married while she was there, so that is a bonus.

Sue from Southend
16-04-21, 14:56
It might be Russell Sage College...

ElizabethHerts
16-04-21, 14:57
I hadn't realised that you had lived in the US, Sue. Did you enjoy it?

Sue from Southend
16-04-21, 15:04
Yes, loved it! We went with OH's job. The children were just the right age when we first went over, 7 and 9 so it didn't interfere with their UK education. We managed to see a lot of the States in three years!

Frances Beatrice died in 1977 and is buried in Ridgewood. It should be on Find a Grave. Let me know if you can't find it.

ElizabethHerts
16-04-21, 15:11
Yes, loved it! We went with OH's job. The children were just the right age when we first went over, 7 and 9 so it didn't interfere with their UK education. We managed to see a lot of the States in three years!

Frances Beatrice died in 1977 and is buried in Ridgewood. It should be on Find a Grave. Let me know if you can't find it.

Sounds great, Sue.

Thanks for the death and grave information.