PDA

View Full Version : DNA Circles

Kit
16-05-19, 21:08
This feature was replaced by Thrulines just as I got results to look at. Last night though my system went weird and I have them and there is even a tab for them on the DNA menu. Not sure if there is anything new for me information wise in them but just letting people know to look in case ancestry isn't bringing them back.

If it doesn't work try flipping to ancestryDOTcom as my system seems to go there automatically if I look at DNA stuff.

kiterunner
16-05-19, 22:13
Normally you can view them by going to your Ancestry DNA page and clicking on "Looking for DNA Circles?" in the ThruLines box.

Kit
16-05-19, 23:34
I think I had that option for a day or so, but nothing was in it then when Thrulines came that option disappeared for me.

The whole system is messed up. I keep getting a message thanking me for using their premium service, not that I'm sure what it means as I only have a basic UK sub.

Kit
17-05-19, 01:42
I think I had that option for a day or so, but nothing was in it then when Thrulines came that option disappeared for me.

The whole system is messed up. I keep getting a message thanking me for using their premium service, not that I'm sure what it means as I only have a UK sub.