PDA

View Full Version : familysearch support feedback request

Kit
01-11-18, 04:39
I received a survey request from familysearch about a recent email I had sent them. I can't remember any and I haven't worked on the area they said I was asking about for a long time.

Investigation shows I did make a query in May 2017 and I received a speedy response on 14 September 2017. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are they really asking me for feedback now or is this some sort of glitch? Asking for feedback almost 14 months after the event doesn't make me feel like they value my opinion.

The email really is from them as they have quoted my case id number and after a search of my account, it does exist.

kiterunner
01-11-18, 12:44
I got an email from them at the end of August this year replying to a query I raised with them in October last year, which they had already replied to previously. So maybe I'll be getting a feedback request soon! I can't remember whether I already had one of those. I think they do work very slowly.

Kit
04-11-18, 23:48
I'll have a look at it them. Seemed very odd.

I only have 2 case numbers but the first was a long time ago and I have no idea if I was sent a survey for that one.