PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Deceased Online account?

Phoenix
01-05-18, 16:38
No cost involved!

Mary Hawkins aged 53 died March qtr 1931.

Deceased Online has her burial in Southwark.

Can anyone with a sub check whether this is the Streatham Cemetery she is buried in?

I can't use the advanced feature without giving them more dosh, but I'm hoping this is madge belmont.

Merry
01-05-18, 17:14
I've got an account, but no credit, sorry :o

maggie_4_7
01-05-18, 18:03
No cost involved!

Mary Hawkins aged 53 died March qtr 1931.

Deceased Online has her burial in Southwark.

Can anyone with a sub check whether this is the Streatham Cemetery she is buried in?

I can't use the advanced feature without giving them more dosh, but I'm hoping this is madge belmont.

Yes I have I will check.

Camberwell Cemetery.

It says in the New Cemetery Burial Ground in the Borough of Camberwell situated at Honor Oak I will send image to you.

Phoenix
02-05-18, 17:17
Thanks, Maggie.

Trouble is, I'm not sure if it's the correct woman. Allegedly, my gal is buried in Streatham, but she might just be commemorated there, on account of her old man.
I think I'm going to have to buy the cert to find out.

maggie_4_7
02-05-18, 19:29
Thanks, Maggie.

Trouble is, I'm not sure if it's the correct woman. Allegedly, my gal is buried in Streatham, but she might just be commemorated there, on account of her old man.
I think I'm going to have to buy the cert to find out.

Did you get email?

Phoenix
03-05-18, 09:58
*blushes* I put it into spam :o

Thank you very much, Maggie. Looks like she was too wicked for consecrated ground, so sounds like her :D

maggie_4_7
03-05-18, 13:22
*blushes* I put it into spam :o

Thank you very much, Maggie. Looks like she was too wicked for consecrated ground, so sounds like her :D

I noticed that why would that be?

It gives you last address and age.

Could it be her?

Phoenix
03-05-18, 14:14
It might be she was Catholic/Baptist/no avowed religion. I don't think it means she was a vampire:)

"My" Mary Hawkins was destitute, spending money, probably flitting from lodgings to lodgings, certainly on no electoral roll. I cannot find her (or her baby) in 1901. She's in the workhouse in 1911, allegedly appearing all over the country as the Handcuff Queen between 1914 and the early 1920s and Juxon St, Lambeth Walk when her old man is gassed the late 1920s.

I think I shall have to buy that death certificate.

Oh, and her grandfather was called Cosmo Darling!!