PDA

View Full Version : New series of WDYTYA

kiterunner
27-06-17, 19:50
Glad to see it is restored to its rightful time of 9 pm (starts Thursday 6th July). New narrator is Phil Davis, and the celebrities are: Charles Dance (his episode sounds very good), Craig Revel Horwood, Clare Balding, Emma Willis, Noel Clarke, Lulu, Lisa Hammond, Adil Ray, Fearne Cotton, and Ruby Wax.

I know who six of those people are, never heard of the other four!

Merry
27-06-17, 21:08
I'm 6/4 too. I wonder if they are the same six?!

kiterunner
27-06-17, 21:53
Well, the four I didn't know are Craig Revel Horwood, Emma Willis, Lisa Hammond, and Adil Ray, though it turns out I have seen Adil Ray on tv once, in the first episode of "Citizen Khan" (I didn't bother watching any more after that.)

Merry
28-06-17, 07:07
We overlap on three - I know who Craig Revel Horwood is, but not Noel Clarke. Having said that, I've not looked up my four, so could possibly recognise them!

Margaret in Burton
28-06-17, 07:54
I don't know who Lisa Hammond is. I've heard of the others. Noel Clarke was Mickey Smith in Doctor Who and has been in quite a few TV programmes since then. I think he also produces programmes too

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0164929/

Craig is the Mr nasty judge on Strictly.

Tilly Mint
28-06-17, 16:41
Glad to see it is restored to its rightful time of 9 pm (starts Thursday 6th July). New narrator is Phil Davis, and the celebrities are: Charles Dance (his episode sounds very good), Craig Revel Horwood, Clare Balding, Emma Willis, Noel Clarke, Lulu, Lisa Hammond, Adil Ray, Fearne Cotton, and Ruby Wax.

I know who six of those people are, never heard of the other four!

I read a little about Charles Dance....I look forward to this one, looks very interesting............

Merry
28-06-17, 19:10
I've never watched an episode of Dr Who!

I now know who Adil Ray is from his photo - just didn't know his name.

kiterunner
09-08-17, 14:56
It's back on Thursday of next week with Lulu (no episode this week because of the athletics), but it will be at 8 p.m. instead of 9 p.m. The programme at 9 is a completely unnecessary repeat of "DIY SOS", so I can only assume that the BBC are scared of clashing with "Celebrity Big Brother".

kiterunner
05-09-17, 21:54
Hmmm, this week is episode 9 - Lisa Hammond - but the Ruby Wax episode doesn't seem to be on next week. There is the first of a two-part series called "Without Limits: Vietnam" on BBC1 at 8 p.m. next Thursday and the Ambulance series continuing at 9 p.m. I wonder when the Ruby Wax episode will be on, and why it's delayed?

kiterunner
07-09-17, 21:56
The announcer didn't say anything about the Ruby Wax episode at the end of tonight's programme. :mad:

Margaret in Burton
20-09-17, 17:38
Apparantly it's on on the 4th October

http://m.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/news/when-ruby-waxs-episode-who-do-you-think-you-are-tv-0

kiterunner
20-09-17, 18:28
Glad to hear they haven't forgotten about it completely. Though I still don't see what was so urgent about that 2-part disability series, that they couldn't wait till WDYTYA was over before showing it.