PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Vincent

hobbes
23-12-09, 05:00
I am looking for any help locating the first wife of jeremiah Vincent (born ~ 1789 in Suffolk). I know he married Maria Keymer from Kirton Suffolk in 1819, but he was listed as a widower and i'm trying to trace back to his first wife

JessBow
23-12-09, 06:15
were there children of the first marriage? if so who/where/when

Merry
23-12-09, 06:29
He was born in Felixstowe and was baptised in 1788.

hobbes
23-12-09, 06:47
I have his christening listed as 1788 Felixstowe but cannot find a marriage - the only link i can find for his father is a J Vinson with no birth date

Merry
23-12-09, 06:51
I just thought it might help others to know where he came from. I know you have the baptism as it was me who found it!!

There's a burial on the NBI for 1817 for an Elizabeth Vincent b 1786, but as I'm in bed I don't have access to my cds to see where in Suffolk that was and I don't have a sub to FMP to view it there.

Merry
23-12-09, 06:56
This could be his parents marriage, couldn't it? (thought it likely they were James and Elizabeth didn't we?, first child bap 1768, from memory): I realise it's 25 years before he was born though, so maybe a bt tight, but my grandmother was still having babies after 30years of marriage!

JAMES VINCENT Pedigree
Male
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages:
Spouse: ELIZABETH BLOSS Family
Marriage: 20 OCT 1763 Felixstowe, Suffolk, England
Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record.

I can't lie here any longer as I was supposed to be in Tesco an hour ago! lol

hobbes
23-12-09, 07:44
wow - you are good! i'll have a hook onto IGI and ancestry