PDA

View Full Version : Catharina Barbara Treffinger

kiterunner
12-07-16, 09:00
Name - "official" name and what they were known as Catharina Barbara Treffinger
Date and place of birth About 1720, Derdingen, Wurttemberg, Germany
Names of parents Philipp Erhard Treffinger and Magdalena Barbara nee Müller
Date and place of baptism - if applicable Not found
Details of each of his or her marriages - if any 31 Jan 1747 at Derdingen, Wurttemberg, Germany, to Johannes Schlagintweit
Occupation(s) - if any Housewife
Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
Derdingen / Oberderdingen, Wurttemberg, Germany
Date, place and cause of death 8 Apr 1787 Derdingen, Wurttemberg, Germany, not got cause
Date and place of burial. Apr 1787 Derdingen, Wurttemberg, Germany
Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable Not found
Memorial inscription - if any Not found

Link to son's thread:
Philipp Jakob Schlagentweith (http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?t=24265)

Her death / burial record gives her age at death as either 61 y, 3 m, 13 d or 67 y, 3 m, 13 d. Not easy to make out.

kiterunner
12-07-16, 09:43
I think her marriage record says she was the daughter of "old Phil(ipp) Erhard Treffinger", i.e. Philipp Erhard Treffinger senior, but I'm having trouble finding her baptism although there are some children with father Philipp Erhard Treffinger baptised at Derdingen. Some of the Derdingen baptism records from the 1720's are almost impossible to make out though.

Philipp Erhard Treffinger, widower, married Magdalena Barbara Muller 31 Aug 1717 and there are baptisms for children of those parents in the later 1720's and the 1730's, so I think they must be Catharina Barbara's parents and that hers must be one of those faded baptism records. They had a daughter Magdalena born 8 Apr 1726, died 1727, so I think Catharina Barbara's age at death is probably 67 making her born 1720.