PDA

View Full Version : FMP Discount codes query

Kit
30-01-16, 22:03
I received an email just after midnight my time today saying there was a 10% discount for a world or british sub but to be quick as there was less than 24 hours less. This is the first email I have had about a discount.

I have a current sub but was wondering if I could extend my sub by renewing now. However at less than 10 hours after the email arrived it said the discount coded was no longer valid. Same thing happened the other day when someone posted a link for a discount too.

Is anyone else getting emails like this? It seems unfair to say there is a discount but you can only get it if you are up in the middle of the night.

kiterunner
30-01-16, 22:50
Sometimes the discount codes only work for one of their international sites and if you try to use it on a different one you get the "no longer valid" message - for instance, I got that message for a code they sent me and it turned out that it could only be used on the Australian site.

Kit
31-01-16, 00:52
thanks Kate. That makes sense

Kit
31-01-16, 01:22
How do I know which FMP I signed up with? I can use either .co.uk or .com.

kiterunner
31-01-16, 11:44
I don't think it's a question of which site you signed up with, Kit, as you have probably signed up with more than one of them in the past. But if you look at the email address that the discount code was sent from, that would be the country it is valid for if it is one of the country-specific codes. But if there was less than 24 hours left when they sent the email I guess it has expired now anyway.

Kit
01-02-16, 01:37
thanks Kate. I was asking for future reference. :)