PDA

View Full Version : Robert Crawley and Mary Crouch (Week 30 - MMFFFMFF and MMFFFMFM)

Merry
24-07-15, 09:37
Name - "official" name and what they were known as

Robert Crawley and possibly Mary Crouch

Date and place of birth

Unknown

Names of parents

Unknown

Date and place of baptism - if applicable

Unknown

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any

9 July 1677 at Shillington, Bedfordshire

Occupation(s) - if any

Unknown

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).

Two children baptised at Shillington, Bedfordshire 1678 and 1686

Date, place and cause of death

Unknown

Date and place of burial.

Unknown

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable

Unknown

Memorial inscription - if any

Unknown

I don't know that Mary Crouch is the mother of both the children as there is such a large gap between them and no mother's forename on the baptism records. It's the second child, Nathan Crawley bap 1686 who is my ancestor. He names a nephew, the son of his sister Susan (bap 1678) as the executor of his will, so I do know Susan and Nathan are at least half siblings.

link to 5xg: http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?t=21408&highlight=nathan+crawley

kiterunner
24-07-15, 10:03
I don't know whether you've managed to look at the actual PR's for Shillington, Merry, or just going by FamilySearch? FamilySearch has a Mary christened 2 Oct 1680, daughter of Robert, but no surname is given. Just possible she could be a Crawley, but there are a few Roberts of various surnames fathering children in Shillington at the time.

Merry
24-07-15, 12:28
No, I've only used FS for these entries. I have a note about Mary, but like you, realised she could easily belong to someone else.