Date and place of birth
17 mar 1776 Collingtree Northamptonshire
Names of parents
James Warwick
Mary Surridge/ Surrige
Date and place of baptism - if applicable
Details of each of his or her marriages - if any
Occupation(s) - if any
Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
Date, place and cause of death
Date and place of burial.
Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable
Memorial inscription - if any

Merry
17-01-15, 08:19
So who did Thomas have a relationship with to create your 3xg-grandparent?

I thought I could see from your 2xg thread for William Henry York, that Thomas's partner would be the mother of Catherine Mary Warwick, William Henry York's mother, but when I looked her up on the 1861/71 census (b abt 1853 in Wooton, Northants) her parents appeared to be Samuel and Mary not Thomas and someone.

So, I've clearly gone wrong somewhere!! lol

EDIT: Ah, I've just realised, Thomas is probably the father of Samuel, so either William Henry York isn't your 2xg-grandparent, or Thomas Warwick isn't your 4xg-grandparent!! Or I've gone massively wrong somewhere!

Time to go shopping for me now............If you should need this thread moving to a different board just say and an Admin can shift it.

nikkib
17-01-15, 18:36
I've realised my mistake! William Henry York is actually my 1xg. I'm sorry but it all starts to get a bit confusing :). If someone could move my William to the right place that would be great.

Merry
17-01-15, 19:09
OK, will do.