PDA

View Full Version : Mildred Keal

Michael
24-11-09, 12:35
Name - Mildred Ada Keal
Date and place of birth - December quarter 1891, Bicker, Lincolnshire (Boston, 7a 420)
Names of parents - Robert Chapman Keal and Olive Ann Atkinson
Date and place of baptism - don't know
Details of each of his or her marriages - June quarter 1916 to Charles Knight (Lutterworth, 7a 13)
Occupation(s) - don't know
Military service - no
Addresses where they lived - Misterton St Leonard, Leicestershire (1901)
Date, place and cause of death - a scribbled note that it was 1976, with no further information. I really must get into the habit of noting sources!
Date and place of burial / cremation - don't know
Details of will / administration of their estate - don't know
Memorial inscription - don't know

Phoenix
24-11-09, 12:54
Michael, I'm horrified:d

Not a single certificate?!!

That's your xmas present list sorted!

kiterunner
24-11-09, 13:15
Death registered Jul-Sep 1976 KNIGHT MILDRED ADA date of birth 09 SE 1891
district LEICESTER C vol 6 p 1436.

Michael
24-11-09, 15:49
Thanks again Kite! I admit that when I first started out on my research I skimped quite a bit, only ordering a certificate if I was pretty sure it was going to tell me a mother's maiden name/spouse's father's name etc. which I didn't already know - thus I have Mildred's parents' birth certs and both sets of grandparents' marriage certs, but since I already knew her parents' and spouse's names I didn't bother ordering hers. When I do get stuck back into some research, which I hope to in the near future, I think I could do with going over some of the more recent ground more thoroughly before I try to get any further back!

Red Poll
01-06-13, 19:36
I picked up this old thread after I had just "nailed" Robert Chapman Keal's wagon head board to to wall of the work shop. I am Keal and have some information about R C Keal and his children. My Grandfather, Frederick William was hid only son. He had 4 daughters. I do have a large picture of them all when very young.

John Keal. Leicestershire

ElizabethHerts
16-01-14, 20:20
Michael, I'm bumping this for you so that you might see it. I expect you were in some far-flung corner of the world when the last post was made.

Michael
16-02-14, 23:01
Thanks Elizabeth - I was in China at the time, but I did come across this thread a few months later when I was going over some old notes. I'm now in contact with John, and we've been able to exchange information and photos :)

tenterfieldjulie
17-02-14, 09:46
Oh lovely news Michael. Very pleased for you and John. Julie

Michael
18-02-14, 23:32
Thanks, Julie.