PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Think You Are USA - Chris O'Donnell

kiterunner
25-02-14, 08:22
Tonight on BBC1 at 23:35. And it seems to be on in all regions this time, although it is on a bit later in Wales, Scotland, and N Ireland.

kiterunner
26-02-14, 16:58
This episode seemed a bit thin to me, and I soon got very irritated with Chris finding every single thing "unbelievable", "amazing" or "crazy"!

Also, either it was badly edited, or Chris wasn't paying attention to the stuff he was reading out, because when he was reading his 2xg-grandfather Michael's story about the cholera epidemic, he said that Michael was away serving in the Mexican War when his father died, his 16 year old brother had to take over the business (farm?) and then the brother died from cholera too, and the mother sent Michael a note saying there were lots of bodies and nobody to bury them and she needed him to come home right away.

Then later in the episode, when Chris was looking at Michael's service record, he wondered why Michael had gone home so soon!

Shame they don't have to wear gloves to handle those 2-hundred-year-old documents.

Oh, and I was very disappointed to find out that a regular on NCIS LA doesn't know the difference between an honourable and a dishonourable discharge!

maggie_4_7
26-02-14, 19:30
Haven't watched it yet but I have it recorded to watch later.