PDA

View Full Version : Richard Bangay

kiterunner
13-09-13, 10:02
Name - "official" name and what they were known as Richard Bangay
Date and place of birth Don't know
Names of parents Don't know
Date and place of baptism - if applicable Not found
Details of each of his or her marriages - if any First marriage - 14 Sep 1755 St Martin at Oak, Norwich, to Elizabeth Breeze, not certain this is right
Second marriage - 25 Dec 1776 St Edmund's, Norwich, Norfolk, to Hannah Wade, witnesses William Boldin and John Ropkins, not sure if these names are correct.
Occupation(s) - if any Don't know
Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!). 1776-1786 Norwich, Norfolk
Date, place and cause of death May 1788 Norwich, Norfolk
Date and place of burial. 19 May 1788 St Martin at Oak, Norwich, age 59
Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable Not found
Memorial inscription - if any Not found

Link to daughter's thread:
Abigail Bangay (http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?t=14108)

There are some clues on that thread from Phoenix that I need to follow up and see if I can prove that they are my Richard. Also I think quite a few people on ancestry have a Richard Bangay on their trees with info but again, I need to find something to prove it is the same Richard as this one!

kiterunner
13-09-13, 15:05
One of the clues from Phoenix being that a Richard Bangay, worsted weaver, was the licensee of the White Swan, St Benedicts Street, Norwich, in 1763.