kiterunner
28-06-13, 09:49
Name - "official" name and what they were known as Hannah Unknown
Date and place of birth About 1779, don't know where
Names of parents Don't know
Date and place of baptism - if applicable Not found
Details of each of his or her marriages - if any About 1801 to John Beech
Occupation(s) - if any Housewife
Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
1802-1821 Stockport, Cheshire
Date, place and cause of death Jun 1821 Portwood, Stockport, Cheshire, not got cause
Date and place of burial. 28 Jun 1821 St Mary, Stockport, Cheshire, age 42.
Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable Unlikely as she predeceased her husband.
Memorial inscription - if any St Mary, Stockport, Hannah 1st wife, age 44.

There is a likely marriage 1 May 1800 Cheadle, Cheshire, John Beech / Hannah Holland, but last time I checked, FMP only had the Bishop's Transcript and it only gave the date and the names so I'm not sure if this is the right one.

kiterunner
28-06-13, 10:00
Hmm, FMP has a N Cheshire Memorial Inscriptions Transcription as follows: Hannah 1st Wife Beech, Hannah (1st wife) Stockport, Cheshire, St Mary C of E, Churchgate, death Jun 1821, age 44, Fiche: 48 Grave Number: Pg. 96d OS Grid Reference: SJ=898 905.

The reference numbers match with the transcription for John Beech Nov 1851 age 74, so it looks to be her. This must mean that there was a second wife! I didn't know about that. These transcriptions don't seem to show the full memorial inscription on each entry, so I shall have to mess about to find the name of the second wife, assuming she is also named on the inscription, but I shall put that on the John Beech thread rather than this one, if I find anything.