Date and place of birth
c1732 Stanford in the Vale, Berkshire, England
Names of parents
Charles & Sarah Whitehorne
Date and place of baptism - if applicable
14 May 1732 Stanford in the Vale, Berkshire
Details of each of his or her marriages - if any
22 Sep 1760 Charney Bassett, Berkshire to Ann Belcher
Their children were bapt 1761 and 1763, John's will mentions daughter Charlotte by her married name of Badcock but goes on to mention his dear wife Mary and 5 further children whose bapts are at Charney Bassett, children of Charles & Mary though I have not yet found a death for Ann or marriage with Mary.
Occupation(s) - if any
Yeoman farmer
Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).
Stanford in the Vale & Charney Bassett, Berks, Kencot Oxfordshire, and owned two properties in Witney Oxfordshire for one of which there are some documents for sale though at £105 I won't be buying them.
Date, place and cause of death
1798? Will proved at the end of that year(
Date and place of burial.
Possibly Charney Bassett, googling reveals there is an English Heritage listed tomb for Charles & John Whitehorn at Charney Bassett dating from 1798
Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable
Made 26 Nov 1797 probate 22 Dec 1798
Memorial inscription - if any
N K

Link to daughter Charlotte Whitehorn (http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12140&highlight=charlotte+Whitehorn)

Jill
02-12-14, 17:41
I have not fully transcribed John's will yet but he mentions his two older daughters by their married names Elizabeth Parker and Charlotte Badcock in connection with land at Charney Bassett known as Coxes Land; life interest in other land at Charney known as Howits to his wife MAry and on her death or remarriage it goes to Charles; messuage or tenement garden and premises bought of Richard Witts Hiscocks at Witney Oxfordshire to his daughter Ann Large, a further property at Witney to unmarried daughter Sarah Whitehorn, £20 worth of household goods of her choice to his wife Mary, and the residue to sons William, James & Charles.

Probate was granted to William & James.