PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Images on Scotlands People

BlueSavannah
11-03-13, 14:44
Does anyone else have problems viewing images on SP? I've done the downloads its asked me to, my Adobe/Java etc are all up to date yet I still cannot view images on either IE or Chrome.

I wondered if anyone else had had this problem and if you managed to sort it somehow.

Many thanks.

Shona
11-03-13, 17:41
I'm seeing images OK, but they do have this message posted on the site:

ActiveX Viewing Issues

Some users of Microsoft Internet Explorer are having problems viewing images on our website by using our ActiveX control. We are currently investigating why this might be the case. Meanwhile if you are one such customer then please switch to either the Java Viewer or the Direct Download option for accessing images. You may change your viewer type by selecting your preferred viewing method on the "My Details" page. Remember to click "Update Details" once you have made your choice.

If you do encounter this problem, the images are still available from your 'Viewed Images' section for no extra cost.

kiterunner
11-03-13, 18:18
I always download the images and save them onto my computer before viewing them.

BlueSavannah
11-03-13, 18:55
Many thanks both. I have changed my viewer as described in Shona's post and it has solved the problem :)