PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Records on FMP

Guinevere
20-02-13, 05:33
Harrumph!

Lots of people are trying to search these records at the same time, so we've had to hold back your search temporarily so that others can complete theirs successfully.

Don't worry, we're aware of the problem and our team is working hard to fix it. We're very sorry if this causes you any inconvenience and we hope to have things back to normal quickly.

We're confident we can fix this quickly, but if you need help straight away, please contact our friendly customer support team:

If your site can't handle it don't tell TV news it's happening.

*snarl*

Guinevere
20-02-13, 06:07
And even more infuriating, I got so far then the site hung, so I repeated the search and got this-

Your search has produced no results. Try a simpler search: enter just a first and last name, leave the other boxes empty.

Funny that, it produced something last time.

maggie_4_7
20-02-13, 06:37
Find My Past is always the same the site can't cope.

ElizabethHerts
20-02-13, 08:00
I'm getting the same, Gwynne.

ElizabethHerts
20-02-13, 08:04
I got no results with the full name, so repeated the search with just the surname and got 12 pages of results. I wanted page 2 so clicked, and it's come up with no results again!

maggie_4_7
20-02-13, 14:27
Well I managed eventually to search what I wanted and got one thing I expected but I got something I wasn't and the elusive ABW that was banged up in 1867 for a number of years but managed to father two children after that but isn't anywhere to be found pops up again for burglary in 1870 but unlike Ancestry (I just checked) this record lists him under both his 'real' name and his alias too because of his previous felony :D

Voila there he is - so the mist is clearing I think I've found him again under his alias but FMP is playing up now!