PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Thackwell (Week 8 - MFMMFMF)

Merry
01-02-13, 12:27
Name - "official" name and what they were known as

Thomas Thackwell

Date and place of birth

Unknown

Names of parents

Unknown

Date and place of baptism - if applicable

Unknown

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any

24th April 1752 at the Friends' Meeting House, Alcester, Worcestershire to Elizabeth Youd

Occupation(s) - if any

Unknown

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!).

Various places on the Worcestershire/Warwickshire border.

Date, place and cause of death

23rd Dec 1769 place and cause unknown. Possibly in Worcester.

Date and place of burial.

27th Dec 1769 place unknown. Possibly in Worcester.

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable

None found

Memorial inscription - if any

None found

Link to daughter's thread:

Hannah Thackwell (http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?t=11778&highlight=hannah+thackwell)

kiterunner
04-02-13, 08:46
Looks like BMD Registers have his burial in Worcestershire. FamilySearch also just says Worcestershire.

kiterunner
04-02-13, 08:50
BMD Registers also have a John Thackwell born 1737 "Herefordshire, Worcestershire & Wales", parents Thomas and Elizabeth, and a Thomas buried in 1723 in "Herefordshire, Worcestershire & Wales", who could maybe be related to your Thomas?

Merry
04-02-13, 14:43
The BMD registers burial record is where I have the date of death/burial for Thomas from. The Worcester Meeting recorded events from all over the county and also into Herefordshire and Warwickshire and in this case they didn't say where he died. I put 'probably Worcester' because that was where Thomas's wife Elizabeth died!

I have those other entries, but haven't been able to join the dots!