PDA

View Full Version : That's made my day!

Phoenix
19-10-12, 00:25
I have just discovered a group of trees on Ancestry that are recognisably my work.

Muttering to myself, I investigated further. I was particularly intrigued by the source citation because I couldn't get into it at first. But I persevered and clicked and clicked.....

And discovered that the source is attributed to me!:o:D

Asa
19-10-12, 07:09
You must be chuffed. Phoenix:) Never seen that before - I always find source citations just end in Ancestry Family Tree or something like that.

Oakum Picker
19-10-12, 09:32
I've had a few acknowledgements from people I've given info. to directly but the next 10, 20, 30 who copy it don't bother.

WendyPusey
19-10-12, 09:43
I've had a few acknowledgements from people I've given info. to directly but the next 10, 20, 30 who copy it don't bother.

Same here. Just one person credited the research to me, all the others just copied the lot.

Olde Crone
19-10-12, 10:10
I exchanged some correspondence with a contact who finally directed me to her "carefully researched" tree - it was mine!!!!

OC

Margaret in Burton
19-10-12, 11:28
I exchanged some correspondence with a contact who finally directed me to her "carefully researched" tree - it was mine!!!!

OC

Did you tell them so OC?

Merry
19-10-12, 12:46
So, your contact was correct in telling you the tree was carefully researched?!! :rolleyes:

Olde Crone
19-10-12, 18:02
Yes, I told her so in no uncertain terms, pointing out that the clue was in the name of the tree holder (my name, not hers!).

I have never heard another word from her.......

OC

Margaret in Burton
19-10-12, 19:04
Yes, I told her so in no uncertain terms, pointing out that the clue was in the name of the tree holder (my name, not hers!).

I have never heard another word from her.......

OC

Brilliant

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D