PDA

View Full Version : 1911 census on FMP

maggie_4_7
24-10-09, 08:51
I can't remember who it was that asked about the other pages you can view on the 1911 site.

I said you couldn't view them on FMP but you can they have changed it I have only just noticed :)

However, I think there is one missing the one with the neighbours on. Which is the one I would think everyone wants. I can't seem to see that one.

kiterunner
24-10-09, 10:07
It was Phoenix who was asking about it, Maggie. Thanks for the info.

maggie_4_7
24-10-09, 11:47
...and you can look at the enumerator's list with the neighbours it just happened that the one I was looking at earlier didn't have one but the others I have looked at did.

:)

Phoenix
26-10-09, 10:11
It was I who asked!

Thanks Maggie! So far as I'm concerned, looking at the household image without at least the enumerator's description and schedule would have been a complete waste of money. Now I might revise my opinion - fast!

maggie_4_7
26-10-09, 11:44
I have been using FMP this morning and have used the Enumerators list to check on houses in the street.

It wasn't available last week I am sure.

Mandy in Wiltshire
26-10-09, 19:13
Maggie, where would I find those pages please?

maggie_4_7
26-10-09, 19:50
When you look at the actual image if you look above you have two boxes with different options under Original Images, Enumerator's List and Cover. I have noticed that some of the images I have looked at do not have the Enumerators List.

Mandy in Wiltshire
27-10-09, 10:29
When you look at the actual image if you look above you have two boxes with different options under Original Images, Enumerator's List and Cover. I have noticed that some of the images I have looked at do not have the Enumerators List.

Got it, thanks Maggie :) I think it might be a new feature as I've just looked at one of my previously viewed images and it now has the extra pages that it didn't have before.