PDA

View Full Version : charlotte emily o'connor 1902 Toxteth

garstonite
23-07-12, 09:55
Please don`t use any of your credits - but on familysearch.org I have found
Charlotte Emily O'Connor age 8 in South Toxteth ( b 1902 dec qtr in Toxteth)....no other details...
could someone else please look on free 1911 look ups please and see if they can find her family ...and PM me please ...I am looking for her parents especially
thanks
allan

kiterunner
23-07-12, 10:01
The free search on the 1911 census site shows these people in the same household:

William O'Connor 53
Bridget O'Connor 44
Mary O'Connor 42
Margerita Jane O'Connor 14
Mary May O'Connor 12

William is the head of household and Mary is his wife. Bridget is his sister. Margerita Jane, Charlotte Emily and Mary May are his daughters. (You can get all this from the free search by clicking on Advanced Search and putting in the different possibilities for "relationship to head", putting in first Charlotte Emily O'Connor as the other name in the household and Toxteth as the residential place, then putting in Margerita O'Connor as the other name instead so it will show Charlotte Emily's information.)

garstonite
23-07-12, 10:06
The free search on the 1911 census site shows these people in the same household:

William O'Connor 53
Bridget O'Connor 44
Mary O'Connor 42
Margerita Jane O'Connor 14
Mary May O'Connor 12

William is the head of household and Mary is his wife. Bridget is his sister. Margerita Jane, Charlotte Emily and Mary May are his daughters. (You can get all this from the free search by clicking on Advanced Search and putting in the different possibilities for "relationship to head", putting in first Charlotte Emily O'Connor as the other name in the household and Toxteth as the residential place, then putting in Margerita O'Connor as the other name instead so it will show Charlotte Emily's information.)

Thank you so much Kiterunner ....valuable info to me ...you`re a Star ....
allan